The ministry form is further down this page. The “Ministry Review Form” is for the ministry to best help you! Please read the “The Agreement Of Understanding” is that you have read the information below.
When filling out form, expect to take 1 to 2 hours to fill it out. Please also answer questions as honest as possible. Your information will be confidential.
Just like when you go to the doctor and write down sickness in your family tree, we do the same thing here. The Word says the sins of the forefathers go back 3 to 4 generations back.
After you fill out form, I will receive it, go over it and set up an appointment with you to discuss your form and set up ministry teaching and ministry.
Please read the agreement and answer, by signing and dating on the Ministry Review Form:
The purpose of Touch of God International Ministry is not to provide you with individual psychotherapy. I understand that the Touch of God International Ministry is serving me in the realm of a biblical teacher and not a psychotherapist.
1) To identify the source of my behaviors and attitudes.
2) To accept that I am personally responsible for all of my behavior.
3) To begin developing specific character traits that will enable me to break destructive or emotional issues.
This is a prayer ministry only. We are neither psychological nor medical professionals. We do not charge for our time; however we are open to receive donations, seed faith offering or love offering. If you would like to give, please do so by going to my website: http://healingdeliverance.net/donation/ go to donate button. We love for anyone we minister to become a partner of Touch of God International Ministy.
Full disclosure and honesty are a requirement. If an individual, living or dead, has been responsible for pain or trauma in the present or past, you must be willing to pray to forgive that person, or results will not be satisfactory. If you are not willing to do this, please postpone your appointment and pray for the ability to do it. Wait until you are able and willing to forgive. Forgiveness is a choice, not a feeling. Submit your questionnaire and make an appointment at that time.
Before we begin our session, you may be asked to pray the following prayer aloud: I confess Jesus Christ to be my personal Lord and Savior. I renounce any oppression from the evil one in my life because of iniquity, transgression, and sin of my parents, ancestors or myself and humbly ask God for release and cleansing through the blood of Jesus Christ. I repent from every sinful attitude, action or habit of mine which does not glorify Jesus Christ and forgiveness, release cleansing and wholeness. I renounce the devil and all demonic influences, bondages, dominations and infirmities in my life. I ask you, Lord, for the release and freedom promised by Jesus Christ so that He may be Lord of my total Personality and be glorified in all I say and do. In his name I pray, amen. This must be your honest and sincere desire, or we will need to postpone ministry until a later time.
In consideration for being permitted to participate in voluntary prayer ministry, herein referred to as the Prayer and Deliverance Ministry, the undersigned
1. RELEASE, WAIVER, DISCHARGE, AND COVENANT TO NOT SUE. Release and releasers personal representatives, assigns, insurer, heirs, executors, administrators, spouse and next to kin, hereby releases, waives, discharges and covenants not to sue Touch of God and its directors, officers, employees, agents, volunteers as well as its successors, assigns, affiliates, subordinates, and subsidiaries, all herein representatives, assigns, insurer, heirs, executors, administrators, spouses, and next of kin for any and all loss, damage, or cost on account of injury to the person or property or resulting in the death of releaser, whether caused by the negligence of releasees or otherwise while releaser is participating in the Prayer Ministry and any other activities in connection with the Prayer Ministry.
2.ASSUMPTION OF RISK. Releaser understands, is aware of, and assumes all risks inherent in participating in the Prayer/Deliverance Ministry. These risks include, but are not limited to physical and emotional responses and reactions as a result of this prayer ministry.
3. INDEMNITY. Releaser agrees to indemnify releasees from any liability, loss, damage or cost releasees may incur due to the participation by Releaser in the Prayer Ministry whether caused by the negligence of releasees or other wise.
Releaser expressly agrees that this voluntary release, assumption of risk, and indemnity agreement, herein referred to as Agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive by the laws of the State of Texas and that, if any portion of this agreement is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect. This agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties in regard to the Prayer/Deliverance Ministry
I HAVE CAREFULLY READ THIS AGREEMENT. I UNDERSTAND IT IS A RELEASE OF ALL CLAIMS, INCLUDING THE NEGLIGENCE RELEASES.
I UNDERSTAND THAT I ASSUME ALL RISKS INHERENT IN THE PRAYER MINISTRY SETFORTHIN THIS AGREEMENT.
I UNDERSTAND THAT I AM INDEMNIFYING THE RELEASES.
I VOLUNTARILY SIGN MY NAME EVIDENCING MY UNDERSTANDING AND ACCEPTANCE OF THE PROVISIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.