Stop Child Trafficking Now – Save the Children – Donate
You can help be part of “Save the Children” globally. There are over 33 million human trafficking today and your donations can make a difference.
$1 per day can eliminate human trafficking in 1 year*
220 million US Christians x $365 = $80,300,000,000 (just 1% = almost 1 Billion)
Year 2 and beyond: Build jobs and infrastructure for victims and their families… Stop Child Trafficking Now
Touch of God with “END IT” www.enditmovement.com
Learn Child Trafficking Statistics
US Christians who total 73% of the 313 million population, and those Americans of every persuasion interested in this movement, can give to Touch of God International Ministries.
*We support those who partner with “End It” to provide for victims’ housing, employment, physical, educational or legal needs and Touch of God International Ministries to raise funds and educate the community churches about Human Sex Trafficking trade. Let Touch of God come into your church to bring awareness. Touch of God Ministries is a healing and deliverance ministry specializing on trauma. Our teaching is from “A More Excellent Way” by “Be In Health” teachings by meeting spiritual needs (Body-Soul-Spirit) aka Divine healing.
Stop Child Trafficking facts and about human sex trafficking in the United States:
- Stop Child Trafficking Average Age: The average age into the commercial human sex trafficking industry is between 12-14 years old. Some as young as 6 years of age.
- The average life span of a person in the human sex trafficking trade is 7 years. Some die because of organ harvesting. Many die from abuse, disease and neglect.
- Texas is in the top ten states involved in sex trafficking. The Truth About Human Trafficking In Texas, Human Trafficking in Austin, TX,
- There are anywhere from 100,000 to 300,000 human sex trafficking victims. 50% of those victims are estimated to be children so let’s stop child trafficking!
- There are only 600 beds designated for sex trafficking victims in safe houses nationwide.
- Stop Child Trafficking In Texas: there is are two safe houses for sex trafficking victims. One safe house, Refuge City, Collin County, Texas.
- Many children found and rescued immediately go back to the streets for lack of help, healing and rehabilitation. Safe houses is the only way to restore them.
- Over a million are moved over the borders of USA and Mexico,
- 70% are female, 50% are children, 20% work in labor camps,
- Girls and boys are also recruited off of Facebook, MySpace, chat rooms and other social media.
Stop Child Trafficking Trade Texas: All it takes is to give $1 a day. Stop Child Trafficking Slavery today! Touch of God is a monthly giver to Refuge City, McKinney, Texas. Refuge City is a safe house for restoration to Human Sex Trafficking victims.
Partner (Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas area – Texas is the top 10 states involved in sex trafficking)
Refuge City does the following to Stop Child Trafficking in Texas:
- They bring awareness by going into churches and other organizations,
- Prevention by teach communities and children the dangers of sex trafficking,
- They bring restoration by bringing healing and restoration by providing a safe home for victims of human trafficking as well as extensive ministry:
- Refuge City works with Dallas Community High Risk Victims Task Force to help set free the captives.
- A highly structured program on site schooling, professional counseling, classes on life skills and independent living.
There are approximately 300,000 victims of human trafficking and only 100 beds in the United States! In Texas, there is are two safe houses for sex trafficking victims, Refuge City. They offer to victims a safe place to heal and be restored.
Learn the shocking facts about Human Trafficking in the world. Lets all work together to abolish human trafficking. Let’s all give to “Save a Child”
Why children end up in Human Sex Trafficking: Neglect and Abandonment:
Neglect predisposing children and youth to Human Sex Trafficking. The effects are as follows
- Difficulty trusting
- Inner anger, hostility twards others
- Guardedness, defensiveness
- Mood swings
- Insecurity (feeling unloving, unwanted and trashed)
- Emotional numbness
- Fear of rejection (fear of man and needs to please others to be accepted)
Runaways / Throwaways from Foster Care
Of the 1.7 million foster care children who run away:
- An estimated 1.3 million return;
- 6,300 children do not return
- 371,000 children remain away from their foster care placements for longer than a month
- 14,900 children were sexually assaulted or someone attempted to sexually assault them during their time away
- 1,700 children engaged in sexual activity in exchange for money, drugs, food or shelter during the ipisode
Homeless after Running away from Fostercare:
- 22% of youth “aging out” of the foster care system end up homeless
- 21-42% of homeless young adults were sexually abused prior to running away from families
- 75% of all sex trafficking victims were at one point homeless
- 1 in 3 homeless teens are lured into human trafficker with 48 hours of leaving home.
Who are the traffickers?
- 24% were at one point committed into foster care as a child
- 48% of the interviewees had run away from home due to physical or sexual assault
- 100% of the ex-traffickers interviewed experienced physical violence in their home.
- 80% had experienced sexual abuse as a child by a family member, foster care parent or close family friend.
Where do Human Traffickers Recruit?
- Foster Care / Group homes
- Homeless Shelters
- The Street
- Alternative High Schools
- Juvenile Justice Facilities
- Malls/Movie houses
Today as many as 300,000 to 400,000 children are commercially sexually exploited in the United States each year.
At least 800,000 runaway children will be lured into commercial sexual exploitation each year.
50% of children sold into trafficking in California are foster care children.
At least 85% of all New York had a child welfare background and 75% of those residing in New YOrk City had spent time in foster care.
98% of children who are identified as survivors of sex trafficking had previous involvement with child welfare services and many were legally in the care of custody of the state while they were being prostituted by traffickers.
We are a healing ministry, deliverance ministry – healing through deliverance.