Help Stop Child Trafficking
Save the Children and Help Stop Child Trafficking / Modern Day Slavery in United States and Globally – How to Get Involved
There are more human slaves in the world today than ever before in history – Help Stop Child Trafficking!
Watch another video of the Child Trafficking Video in the grave yards of Manila, Philippines. Learn child trafficking stories victims
Stop Child Trafficking in the United States – Victims of Child Sex Trafficking
Child Trafficking Statistics in the United States is the fastest-growing criminal underground business in the world: a $40 bill-a-year industry. This horrific crime is happening in our backyard, not just other countries. How many enter the US is impossible to tally but 800,000 estimated people trafficked across international borders every year. Unlike drugs, humans can be sold repeatedly anywhere in the world. Sex slave trafficking is flourishing in United States because courts are more likely to punish criminals for selling drugs than selling innocent children. Drug dealers can only sell drugs once while sex traffickers can sell a woman or child for sex over 20 to 25 times in a day.
|Touch of God Ministries wants to help stop child trafficking of children – Where Victims Become
Overcomers – are experts to bring freedom and healing for the
enslaved and broken and devasted the spiritual, mental and
emotional dimensions of the person. There is no full recovery,
freedom and hope from the trauma of sexual slavery without Jesus
Christ. Only Jesus Christ can bring new life, healing of body, mind
and spirit.Touch of God International Ministries brings Restoration from sexual and physical trauma. This is done through ministry of deliverance
Child Sex trafficking – Save the Children – Victims of Human Trafficking
This is a worldwide disaster stripping the basic human rights and dignities of men, women and children exploited by people making financial gains off exploitation of innocent women and children globally.
How Victims of Child Sex Trafficking – Help Stop Human Trafficking
Child sex trafficking is big business: Children abduction is organized by 1) Internet predators lurking for young girls in United States, 2) kidnapped or 3) runaway children picked up for commercial sex. In other countries, sex preditors are deceived by offering the victims a better life, employment, educational opportunities or marriage, but end up being expoited for purposes of commercial sex, including prostitution, stripping, pornography and live sex shows. The human trafficking epidemic is the second biggest moneymaker in the world today. Some adults and child prostitutes are forced to service men 25 to 30 times a day. Some are trafficked for organ harvesting.
Sex traffickers use many ways to condition their victims of human trafficking, including subjecting them to:
- starvation denial of food or water
- rape, gang rape,
- physical abuse such as torture with burning cigarettes, battering, including hitting, kicking and pushing, beating,
- confinement, tied up
- threats of violence toward the victim and victim’s family,
- forced drug use,
- denial of medical care or medications
- denial of contraceptives or condoms
- denial of clothing or clothing other than “sex industry costumes”
- forced pregnancy or abortion
- forced into humiliating or compromising situations so that photographs or videos can be made
- forced participation in acts of violence against other victims
Psychological Effects of Child Sex Trafficking – Lets Stop Human Trafficking
Victims of human trafficking victims face physical risks, such as drug and alcohol addiction, contracting STDs, HIV, sterility, miscarriages, forced abortions, vaginal and anal trauma, among others. Psychological effects include developing clinical depression, personality and dissociative disorders, suicidal tendencies, Post-Traumatic Stress. Touch of God Ministries is about ministering to the deeply wounded person. Help Stop Human Trafficking!
Who Exploits Women and Children of Human Trafficking
Did you know that Terriorists use child sex trafficking and porn to fund their activities! Even cults, organized crime, mafia, gangs, etc. as well as government officials exploit women and children into the modern day slavery. Most human trafficking in the United States occurs in New York, California, Texas and Florida coming through port cities, mexican borders through trucking, plane, ships, etc.
Who Pays For These Services of Modern Day Slavery?
Government officials, big business men, porno movie houses, strip clubs, private escort services, etc. exploit women and children. Children as young as 9 years old used for child trafficking.
The borders of Mexico provide a pipeline to human traffickers and lure thousands of women from Europe with the promise of good job and good lifestyle. Other places across the globe to America is from Africa, Asia, and Eastern Europe.
How To Stop Child Sex Trafficking Really!
Victims of Human Trafficking suffer violence and are kept in bondage through a combination of fear, intimidation, abuse, and psychological controls. Look for the following clues of Child Trafficking Victims:
- Evidence of being controlled
- Evidence of inability to move or leave job
- Bruises or other signs of physical abuse, brands indicate ownership
- Fear or depression
- Not speaking on own behalf and/or non-English speaking
- No passport or other forms of identification or documentation\
- Is not free to leave or come and go as he/she wishes
- Is fearful, anxious, depressed, submissive, tense, or nervous/paranoid
- Avoids eye contact
- Appears malnourished
- Emotional distress such as depression, anxiety, post-tramatic stress, self-inflicted injuries and suicide attempts
- Shows signs of physical and/or sexual abuse, physical restraint, confinement, or torture
- Loss of sense of time
- Workers show signs of emotional abuse
How Many People Are Human Trafficked A year and Why Is There Human Trafficking:
- 27 million people worldwide are slaves
- 8.4 million of them are children with the largest numbers in India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Nepal.
- 1.8 million children are forced into prostitution or pornography with the largest number in India, Brazil, Thailand and Philippines.
- The average ages of victims of human trafficking and forced into sexual slavery is 13.
- Children as young as 5 years old are sold into sexual slavery and forced to work in brothels.
- Each year 1.2 million more chldren are forced into slavery – 3,000 a day.
- Child slaves are forced to work in prostitution, agriculture, domestic servitude, mines, rice mills, brick kilns, factories, rock quarries, etc.
- Child slaves are often forced to work 15 hours a day.
- sex trafficking plays a major role in the spread of HIV
- An estimated 30,000 victims of sex trafficking die each year from abuse, disease, torture, and neglect.
- Human traffickers are increasingly trafficking pregnant women for their newborns. Babies are sold on the black market, where the profit is divided between the traffickers, doctors, lawyers, border officials, and others.
How You Can Help Victims of Child Sex Trafficking in the United States, Texas, Dallas, our Communities – Where Victims Become Overcomers
Tough of God Ministries wants to help stop Child trafficking and bring awareness and we needs your financial support by donations today in order for us to help Stop Human Trafficking – Modern Day Slavery in the Philippines and United States. An evangelistic, humanitarian trip leaving October 21, 2012, and ministering to victims of human trafficking. Our objective are to rescue victims (women and children) and:
- an engagement of the whole gospel with the presentation of the Lord Jesus Christ our Savior and Healer integrated with Jesus and compassion expressed in practical ways to survivors through love and minister healing and deliverance to restore them physically, mentally, spiritually and their broken hearts.
- To expose and education the Philippine people the truth about Sex Slavery to help prevent parents giving away their children to human sex traffickers who promise a better life (16% are traded in the United States).
- Bring medicine and food to victims of human trafficking for those suffering from STD, HIV, tuberculosis, malnourished victims.
- Create documentary videos by interviewing victims and parents in Philippines and in the United States and share back in the states to bring awareness in churches, college community, schools, hospitals.
- Create training DVD’s for emergency room nurses to know how to recognize victims of trafficking to help rescue victims into shelters.
- Create awareness DVD’s for schools to bring awareness of how the social media is being used by predators to kidnap children and much more.
If you are a business, become a sponsor “Corporate Championship”. Please give!
h2 style=”text-align: left;”>
Touch of God International Ministries invited to Gyrl Talk Live
The subject: Human Trafficking
Learn about the human trafficking problems in Dallas / Fort Worth. DPD representative Cathy Delapaz gave some great information about the problems and in what they are doing to make the changes to stop the problem.
Hindrances to the Power of God for healing