Statement of Faith Deliverance Ministry DFW Purpose
- We believe the Trinity (God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit).
- We believe our faith in Jesus is the only way to heaven. No other way except through Jesus.
- We in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, born in a virgin birth, and had a sinless life, and did miracles.
- We believe Jesus Christ is Savior, Healer and Deliverer, Lord and King. No modalities, no vitamins or visualization will cause divine healing except through Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
- We believe the death on the cross and Resurrection of Jesus Christ and He sits on the right hand of the Father.
- We Bible is the divinely inspired authority of faith, doctrine and conduct of the Word of God.
- We believe in the teaching according to Luke 4:18:
“The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, he came to heal the brokenhearted…”
- We believe for the salvation of lost souls and before Jesus left this earth, He commissioned his disciples and anyone following Him and said in Mark 16:15-18:
15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. 16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. 17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
- We believe you have to die to self daily and take his cross.
- We believe when you die you either go to heaven or hell. We do not believe in reincarnation.
- We believe the Human minds have no supernatural power of their own (Deuteronomy 8:14-18; Luke 8:22-25; Ephesians 2:1-7; Ephesians 6:10-13; 2 Peter 1:3)
- Humans do not have the power over death (Ecclesiastes 8:8; Matthew 9:6; Revelation 20:6)
- Humans that seek powers from other sources, misuse power, or resist the power of God shall be rebuked or damned by God (Deuteronomy 8:19-20; Ezra 8:22; Micah 2:1-4; Luke 4:3-8; Luke 22:53; Acts 8:10; Romans 13:2; 1 Corinthians 9:12-18; 2 Thessalonians 2:8-10; Revelation 13:4-10)
- Read more: https://www.whatchristianswanttoknow.com/is-the-law-of-attraction-biblical/#ixzz5jryT2iVsRead more: https://www.whatchristianswanttoknow.com/is-the-law-of-attraction-biblical/#ixzz5jryKGSgZ
Touch of God Ministry Statement of Faith and Purpose is about healing through deliverance.