This list is the demonic legal rights, then spiritual roots of issues and then sins from others.
The Twelve (12) Legal Rights
- Not honoring your parents or other authority
- Unforgiveness (God, others or self)
- Sexual Sins outside of marriage or defiling the marriage bed
- Personal sins (envy and jealousy, accusation, pride, stealing, lying, rebellion, abortion, divorce, etc.)
- Generational curses (sins an iniquity)
- Word curses from others or over yourself (blessings vs. curses)
- Ungodly inordinate (co-dependency) issues of controlled
- Murder (abortion)
- Traumatic Events (physical, spiritual, emotional, rape and molestation from others, loss through weather related, war, not nurtured, given away, neglected, etc.)
- Believing the enemy over God’s Word
- Idolatry (anything you put above God – people, things, organizations)
- Supernatural, mystical, or magical beliefs, practices, or phenomena – Serving other gods, witchcraft
The Four (4) Sins from Others:
- Born out of wedlock (fear, rejection, lust)
- Born into witchcraft family (demonic attacks)
- Adoption/Abandonment (rejection, unloving spirits, fear)
- Neglect, Abuse, Not Nurtured
Seven (7) Spiritual Root Issues that manifest because of the above:
- Bitterness (feeling separated, depressed, uncontrolled rage, cannot stop replaying what others have done)
- Accusation (against self, others or God)
- Envy and Jealousy (slander, false witness, discord, strife, dissensions, division, covet, escape goat, etc.)
- Rejection (real or perceived: father, mother, siblings, friends, etc.)
- Self-Hatred (addictions, cutting, tried or thought about suicide)
- Fear (worry, anxiety, stress, panic attacks, phobias)
- Occult (feeling a band around your head, depression, heaviness, oppression, throat problems, sexual attack, demonic attacks, unexplained pain or sickness, etc.)
Scriptures for backup
“Let no one be found among you who … practices divination or … interprets omens … Anyone who does these things is detestable to the Lord.” —Deuteronomy 18:10–12
… diviners see visions that lie; they tell dreams that are false, they give comfort in vain.” —Zechariah 10:2
“Let no one be found among you who … is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead. Anyone who does these things is detestable to the Lord.” —Deuteronomy 18:10–12
1 Corinthians 6:18 Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body.
Hebrews 13:4 Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous.
1 Corinthians 6:18-20 Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body. Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.
Not Honoring Parents
Romans 1:30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
Mark 13:12 Now the brother shall betray the brother to death, and the father the son; and children shall rise up against their parents, and shall cause them to be put to death.
Colossians 3:20 Children, obey your parents in all things: for this is well pleasing unto the Lord.
Hebrews 12:15 Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled;
Romans 3:14 Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness:
Sin in General
Gal 5:19-21 The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.
1 Cor 6:9-10 Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor homosexual offenders, nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. And that is what some of you were.
Eph 5:3-6 But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of greed, because these are improper for God’s holy people. Nor should there be obscenity, foolish talk or coarse joking, which are out of place, but rather thanksgiving. For of this you can be sure: No sexually immoral, impure or greedy person—such a person is an idolater—has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God. Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of such things God’s wrath comes on those who are disobedient. Therefore do not be partners with them.
Facebook groups you can join