US Diseases: The Most Expensive Diseases in America (these links below broken temporarily):
- Heart Conditions and other cardiovascular Diseases ($76 billion) – Mitre Valve Prolapse
- Trauma disorders ($72 billion) – (PTSD, DID, etc.)
- Different Types of Cancer Diseases ($70 billion)
- Diagnosed Mental disorders, including depression ($56.0 billion)
- Asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease issues ($54 billion)
- High blood pressure leads to serious health problems ($42 billion)
- Treating type 2 diabetes without medication and A Cure for Diabetes 1 ($34 billion)
- Osteoarthritis and other degenerative joint disease ($34 billion)
- How to overcome chronic back pain and avoid surgery ($32 billion)
- The cause of Cerebrovascular disease (stroke) ($29 billion)
US Diseases: Why The Rise of Chronic Diseases In America
US Diseases: America a rich country with many life conveniences compared to the rest of the world:
- cigarette smoking;
- drink alcohol to excess and drive while intoxicated;
- eat to excess and eat foods with little nutritional value;
- not enough exercise;
- overuse and misuse of prescription drugs – is the 4th cause of death in America;
- obesity on the rise especially in children because of lack of exercise and poor quality food intake; and
- stress (worry, overwork and not taking care of the body not allowing your body to rest.
The Milken Institute quantified some of these issues in a research report a few years ago. They evaluated cancer, diabetes, hypertension, stroke, heart disease, pulmonary conditions, and mental disorders. The Top US Diseases. Here are some of the key findings:
More than 109 million Americans report having at least one of the seven diseases, for a total of 162 million cases. The total impact of these diseases on the economy is $1.3 trillion annually. On our current path, in 2023 we project a 42 percent increase in cases of the seven chronic diseases and $4.2 trillion in treatment costs and lost economic output. Lower obesity rates alone could produce productivity gains of $254 billion and avoid $60 billion in treatment expenditures per year.
What is the reason for the rise of chronic diseases in America? Chronic Disease in America is linked to behavioral and/or environmental risk factors that the bottom line, we are not taking care of the temple of God, our bodies, like we should second, personal sins as well as generational sins of our forefathers.
Behind most diseases (80%) and every emotional or spiritual problem resides that anger, resentment, bitterness, jealousy and the rejection issues, fears (stress and worry), negative words, anxieties cause disease.
Fear is scientifically proven to be a cause most disease (worry, stress, anxiety) and the American Medical Association says that more than 80 percent of all of our diseases are negative emotional issues. The limbic system is where our protective emotions originate including fear. Unhealthy fear is not of God. Fear and faith are opposites and both demand.
We cannot operate in a spirit of faith and a spirit of fear at the same time. We should not fear, because God is with us. God said He will never leave us nor forsake us (Deut. 31:6).
Learn cutting-edge biblical teaching this fall at our Set Free Bible Study: Set Free Bible Study in the Dallas Area. When there is not peace in the soul (mind-body spirit), it results chemical and neurological imbalances account for many diseases. US diseases – Chronic Disease on The Rise in America?
US Diseases – Health and Wellness:
Healing Ministry consist of healing prayers and spiritual warfare deliverance prayers to a pathway of wholeness :
- The healing of emotional wounds and emotional pain of the past – healing the wounded spirit (healing broken heart)
- Deliverance from generational curses of infirmities
- Breaking curses and get deliverance healing
- Teaching on how to stay free and healed by learning how to apply God’s Word into your life
Luke 4:18 “The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,”
“Setting Captives Free Mind Body Spirit”
by Traci Morin, Touch of God Ministry of Healing and Deliverance Servant and Ordained Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ
Touch of God Ministries does mission work in other countries especially ministering to survivors of Human Trafficking globally as well as in the United States.Â Please help support me in this endeavor by giving generously.
Spiritual Warfare Prayer: Setting Captives Free from Disease
Thank you for contacting Touch of God Healing Deliverance Ministries DFW
Hindrances to the Power of God for healing