Kundalini Awakening Symptoms: Serpent Power
Learn the consequences of awakening the Kundalini such as sickness and disease, mental torment, etc.
We are spiritual beings between the Kingdom of Darkness, Satan’s kingdom and the Kingdom of Light, God’s kingdom. When you do the wrong type of meditation, you are connecting, yoking with the kingdom of darkness. Adam and Eve were told not to eat the Tree of Knowledge of good and evil. Good God and Evil satan. Learn about the spiritual awakening symptoms:
Kundalini Awakening Symptoms:
- Kundalini Awakening symptoms: uncontrollable pain, internal bleeding, Sensitivity to sound, light, smell, and proximity of other people,
- Kundalini Awakening Process: Persistent anxiety or anxiety attacks, due to lack of understanding of what is going on,
- Kundalini Awakening symptoms of negative energy: Insomnia.
- Kundalni Awakening symptoms and dangers: : Energy loss, Impaired concentration and memory, Total isolation due to inability to communicate inner experiences out.
- Kundalini Awakening symptoms and dangers: Experiences of possession and poltergeist phenomena.
- Kundalini Awakening symptoms: Burning hot or ice-cold streams moving up the spine.
- Kundalini Awakening symptoms and dangers: Titillation of the genital area, spine, or head.
- Kundalini Awakening symptoms and dangers: Tension or stiffness of neck, and headaches.
- Kundalini Awakening symptoms and dangers: Feeling of overpreassure within the head.
- Kundalini syndrome symptoms: Vibrations, unease, or cramps in legs and other parts of the body.
- Kundalini Awakening Process: Mystical/religious experiences, revelations, and/or cosmic glimpses.
- Kundalini syndrome symptoms: Parapsychological abilities: Light phenomena in or outside the body.
- Kundalini Awakening symptoms and dangers: psychotic breakdown.
- Kundalni Awakening symptoms and dangers: szhophrenic issues.
- Kundalni Awakening symptoms and dangers: suidital thoughts, urgers to cut or self mutilate, manic high spirits or deep depression, fear of death or insanity, mood swings, overwhelming waves of anxiety, anger, guilt
- Kundalini Awakening symptoms and Mental Side Effects: Temporary mental confusion and difficulty with work tasks. Ritualistic behaviors. Impulsive desires to uproot one’s life. Feeling a connection with entities or guides from other dimensions. Psychotic symptoms, i.e.,hearing sounds. Scattered thoughts, indecisiveness.
- Kundalini Awakening symptoms and physical sickness: EMP, Multiple Chemical Sensitivity, Internal Bleeding, Pains in varying locations throughout the body which can be severe with no known reason for pain, Stomach disorders and other digestive tract problems. Symptoms of adrenal exhaustion.
Kundalini Awakening symptoms and Visual Problems: Temporary blindness. Diminished vision. Extreme sensitivity to light. Acute vision. Twitching between the brows.
Kundalini Awakening symptoms such as Changes in Eating Patterns: Major appetite swings – may or may not have impact on weight.
Kundalini Awakening symptoms and Psychic awareness: Unusual synchronicities. Healing abilities. Absorption of consciousness into mystical states of unity, peace, light, or energy. Overwhelming waves of bliss.
Your Dollar Bill:
When you look at the back of the dollar bill, you see the Eye-In-The-Triangle above a truncated pyramid on the back of the $1 bill is a Masonic memorial to an ancient Universal Religion that flourished worldwide. The remnants of this religion are still visible in the eerily parallel ruins of truncated Pyramids and Eye symbols among many civilizations. Pyramids were temples where believers engaged in a powerful mystical practice called Awakening Our Third Eye awakening symptoms long banned by the Church, yet long safeguarded by Western Secret Societies.
Egypt, Pyramids, the All Seeing Eye.
Kundalini in ancient Sanskrit means illumination, enlightenment, and refers to the light you experience when you awaken your Third Eye and remember who you are (i.e., commune with your soul within). Basically you are union with the gods. The gods, are demonic spirits, spirit guides, etc. connecting or giving permission for demonic spirits to control you.
The image of a single Eye is common to Western Secret Societies. A single Eye is one of the key symbols in Freemasonry. The Eye is visible on Masonic temples and aprons, among other places, but it does not stand for God; it stands for the hidden Third Eye in your forehead.
But few of us notice the two sides, right and left, marked by the twin pillars capped by sun and moon; in Kundalini Yoga, the Ida and Pingala channels.
The yoga sun salute features postures (asanas) that are similar to those of Muslim solarsalaat positions.
In Qiyaam the Muslim stands erect with his hands cupped together as he begins asupplication (dua). The yogi stands erect as he begins his sun salute with his hands pointedup, palms together, in the “nimaste” pose Christians use for prayer. Before each movement,the Muslim raises his hands to his ears and says “allau akbar.” The Yogi raises his hands all the way back.
by Traci Morin, Touch of God International Ministry of Healing and Deliverance through spiritual warfare prayer
Servant and Ordained Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ
Setting Captives Free from Disease and Spiritual Demonic Forces