Breaking a Poverty Spirit Video Teaching
- Chronic, long-term lack. Lots of people have been through slim times financially for brief periods. However, if you’re stuck in a chronic, long-term pattern of lack, odds are very good that a spirit of poverty (or even of limitation) may be oppressing you.
- You get an extra dollar and something always breaks or the money seems to disappear.
- Constantly overlooked for promotion for years
- Lack of favor on your life on your job, church or clubs?
- Poverty Mindset – don’t see your worth, give free business.
- Grew up in an organization and taught to live in a spirit of poverty for God.
It is time to break this spirit of poverty off your life.
How a Spirit of Poverty can come into a generation or personally:
- Exchange of funds done in ungodly way
- Money spent on prostitutes
- Those that did not tithe
- Stingy and greed
- Not fighting injustice, were unfair
and closed their ears to the needy
- Not taking care for the poor
- Oppressed the poor
- Masons who heaped up curses on
descendants finances especially if, and when they became Christians
- Vows of poverty through an organization
- Ungodly usury
- Ungodly ways of gaining money
- Steeling from others
- Drug trafficking
- Worshipping of money and the “love of money”
- Trusting in money and self-effort above trusting God
- Help funding on the KKK
- Unpaid Wages
- Not forgiving debts
- Changing land markers
- Breaking contracts
- Those who shed innocent blood and I break the curse of wondering
- Witchcraft curses against finances
- All curses of bankruptcy
- Ungodly agreement with the enemy to obtain finances
- Those who did not serve the LORD our God joyfully and gladly in the time of prosperity
- Those who sold Christian relics for money
- Those who commit adultery – Prov. 5:10
- Mammon spirit – the misuse of money wrongly and money to be stolen
- Giving money to witch doctors, medicine doctor, shammons
- Giving money to a secret society
- Money towards an ungodly divorce
- Giving money for abortion for self or helping others
- Giving money to have curses done against someone
- Giving money to have a ritual done for financial gain and/or used to get a man/woman.
By: Traci Morin Testimony, Servant and Ordained Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ
See Upcoming Events