Haunted House Cleansing Checklist
Do you live in a haunted house? Has your house always had manifestations of weird things or occurred years later?
If it occurred later, you have have brought something into your house. Many items brought into your house will cause demonic intrusion. Demonic spirits cannot attack without legal right. Nonetheless, God is our wall of protection unless we are in sin. Unfortunately, we perish from lack of knowledge. Below is an occult checklist. Go through and see where you gave it legal right. This list is not complete
- Pornography – (videos, magazines, books, internet, cable, satellite)
- Demonic music, Rock and Roll and Subliminal music
- Dark Movies – Demonic movies aim to frighten, to deceive, to familiarize children with hideous characters, to entice children to accept evil as good, etc.
- Cartoons – Cartoons draw on Egyptology – Isis; mythology, witchcraft, occult, Smurfs, Dungeons Dragons, Little People and Gremlins.
- Video games – incite destruction and death.
- Board Games – These games open children to the influence of occult power, wizardry, violence, mind control and witchcraft.
- Demonic dolls/toys – Dolls originated in voodoo. The dictionary defines a doll as a small carved or molded figure which served as a cult object or representation of a nursery story, cartoon or puppet character.
- Statues and pictures – stuffed animals, owls, frogs, unicorns, dragons, horseshoes; items from other countries such as Africa, China, Japan; American Indian artifacts, carvings, pictures, Buddha statutes. The popular goose with the blue ribbon around its neck is an Egyptian god found on kitchen canisters, curtains, paper towels, plates, baskets. Mexican sun gods; idols; Egyptian gods,
- Drawings and art – (Under hallucinogenic stimulus- art produced while under the influence of drugs)
- Ouija boards or other occult paraphernalia, good luck charms, etc.
- Books and literature – demonic books, new age books, witchcraft books – false religions, cults, the occult and spiritualism, anything connected with astrology, horoscopes, fortune telling, etc.
- Jewelry – masonic ring, hex signs, ancient geometric and mystical motifs.‟Thou hast also taken thy fair jewels of my gold and of my silver, which I had given thee, and madest to thyself images of men, and dids’t commit whoredom with them, And tookest thy broidered garments, and coveredst them: and thou hast set mine oil and mine incense before them,”
- Incense – Most incense are sold in curio and novelty shops was manufactured by devotees of the Hare Krishna cult.
- Masks – African or Mexican masks, shields, statues, etc. Mask, frequently with an elaborate costume as well, is a way of concealing and submerging your own personality and identifying yourselves with a spirit or other supernatural character in dance or drama.13 African jujus, (shaped like snakes, hands, figures, and other things.
- American Indian items – Any items that are used in worship of false gods and witchcraft, dreamcatcher, medicine shield, Hopa dolls, kokopelli (in Hopi),
- Catholic idols Statues and articles of images of Jesus, Mary, Joseph, saints, .are idol.
- Aroma Therapy (a new-age product, the label will typically say for the mind, body, and spirit. Young Living hired a witch to write their books to deceive the church from the west coast to the east coast.
- Healing Modalities – anything to do with yoga Pilates, Auric Healing, Reiki, etc.
- Vitamins – be careful who they are made by. Some are prayed or shakened to bring in the demonic world – energy.
- Beverages named after nature (such as: earth, wind, fire, rain, etc; or beverages that are for the mind, body, and spirit; this includes tea; always read labels)
- Bones or Taxidermy (All bones are to return to the ground; Genesis 2:19: And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.
- Bonsai Trees (one’s that have been shaped as a false god at the time of purchase, or that have a paper claiming they bring good fortune)
- Gazing Balls (usually found in yards, gardens, etc all are new-age)
- Hawaiian Lei (those worn by hula dancers are usually dedicated to false gods; check Hawaiian culture)
- Angels (pictures and/or status)
- Pagan monuments (pictures or status) – (this includes the Statue of Liberty and the Washington monument, or obelisk; see my documents on ‘Freemasonry’ or on ‘Paganism and the Statue of Liberty’ for more on America’s pagan monuments)
- Witchcraft Modalities – Tarot Cards, satanic bible
- Wind Chimes (in Chinese false religious philosophy it is believed that some wind chimes ward off what they refer to as bad chi [life energy], wind chimes are tuned to ward off evil – but in reality draw evil spirits)
- New Age Modalities – YIN/YANG SYMBOL (false spiritual symbol that is based on the balance of forces, or Taoism; also see my document on ‘martial arts’)
HOW DOES A HOUSE GET HAUNTED?
Accordingly, bringing anything into your house that is not of God. If things such as seances, voodoo, adultery, or incest have been practiced in a home, then demonic spirits may inhabit there.
Leviticus 18:24-25,27, “Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things: for in all these the nations are defiled which I cast out before you: And the land is defiled: therefore I do visit the iniquity thereof upon it, and the land itself vomiteth out her inhabitants… (For all these abominations have the men of the land done, which [were] before you, and the land is defiled;)”
Before you bought the house, was there an Indian burial, shed blood in sacrifice to Satan, etc. This gives legal right for the demonic to stay on the property until you cleanse it.
As stated above, pray and ask the Lord what you need to destroy. The word of God says that he who seeks shall find. Go through the list and get rid of it.
This is not a completed list: