Deliverance Ministry Leadership Mentoring Program – Module 103
Jesus discipleship deliverance ministry Leadership Mentoring Program was to equips every believer with spirituals gifts. His purpose so that we are able to continue His mission to reconcile the lost and hurting to Him. Let us actively sharpen our gifts to become effective ministers of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
There are various forms of spiritual gifts, and all Christians have God-given spiritual gifts for the Body of Christ for His purpose. The Lord entrusts us with spiritual gifts because this is one way He trains us to become more like Jesus.
1 Corinthians 12:4,7 King James Version (KJV) 4 Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. 7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.
This personal deliverance ministry Leadership Mentoring Program goals is to create an atmosphere for people to learn more about their spiritual gifts but also learning the discerning of spirit and understanding healing and deliverance ministry. Also, a safe place to minister to each other using your gifts if teaching, prophecy, discerning of spirits, healing, edification, etc.
During this intensive personal deliverance ministry leadership mentoring program, you will receive prayer of activation and impartation to operate in the ministry of healing and deliverance.
Work as a Team
The Mission of the Deliverance Ministry Leadership Mentoring Program
To train and equip the body of Christ to do the work of the ministry, through teaching, practice ministering, and impartation of gifts. The purpose to minister as Jesus did and the Greater Works John 14:12).
Romans 1:11-12 “For I long to see you, that I may impart to you some spiritual gift to strengthen you— that is, that we may be mutually encouraged by each other’s faith, both yours and mine.”
A Unique Leadership Mentoring Program
The leadership mentoring program prepares and development you spiritually with the experienced needed to minister to others in the area of healing and deliverance.
2 Timothy 1:6 “For this reason I remind you to fan into flame the gift of God, which is in you through the laying on of my hands,”
Who Can Participate in the leadership mentoring program
This is for those who are going through the Touch of God Deliverance Ministry training Modules 101/102.
Those who desire to go through the Deliverance Ministry training modules 101/102 and cannot but want to develop their spiritual gifts by stepping out.
So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. Colossians 2:6-7
Overview of Mentoring Others
- The Mentor serves as a role model, providing a path to your purpose
- Teach believers how to operate in Supernatural gifts of the spirit
- Understand the different types of discernment
- What are the main purpose of discernment
- How not to come under demonic oppression
- How to deal with the roots so there is permanent change
- How the prophetic gifts works in deliverance and healing
- Living and demonstrating the gift of love
- How to effectively pray through demonic strongholds and curses and shut the doors to the enemy
- and much more
The Purpose of Spiritual Gifts – For Leadership Quality
Christian Leadership Mentoring Program That Produces Great Effective Leadership Skills
Christ calls us to encourage and equip people so that we can all worship Christ and thus live out a real, effectual, impacted, Christian life.
- The Gospels tell us the models Jesus used were mentoring and small groups.
- Spiritual maturity and personal growth that will spill over into your church, the workplace, and people around you so that you become a force for the Kingdom as life and neighborhoods touched with the gospel.
2 Timothy 1:6-7 “For this reason I remind you to fan into flame the gift of God, which is in you through the laying on of my hands, for God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.”
The Christian Leadership Mentoring Program – What to Expect
- Meet and eat together and have fellowship
- Pray over national, state, city, and personal needs
- A time of ministry prayer – this is when I call on the leadership to minister over the person needing prayer
Location: Euless, Texas
Times: 6:30 to 9:30 or so
When: Every other Saturday evening
Format: Fellowship over a meal, teaching, worship, pray and ministry.
Required Reading: Bill Hamon, “Prophets, Pitfalls, and Principles: God’s Prophetic People Today. Great principles used in any type of ministry
Spiritual gifts should help the Body of Christ move towards “unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to mature manhood, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ”. (Ephesians 4:13). Spiritual gifts are taught in Module 102.