Why You Loose Your Healing
The Bible says, “When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none. Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty…..” Matthew 12:43-44
Don’t let demons regain reentry into your life. Demons seek rest in you, Put out a sign “No Vacancy”! Keep your house filled with the Word of God! Practical steps to keep your house filled.
Why You Loose Your Healing – Practicle Steps to Not Loose your healing
How do you keep your house filled and/or protected (you are the temple of the Holy Spirit)?:
1. Not Loose Your Healing – Pay attention to your thought life especially thoughts of the past. The past should stay in the past but the demonic world wants to remind you of your past to keep you from going forward.
2. Not loose your healing – Areas you are weak, memorize specific scriptures to fight the fiery darts! Example: I used to project fear for tomorrow. I learned to cast my cares to the Lord according to 1 Peter 5:7. Where do fiery darts come from? Jesus withstood Satan’s temptation by using scripture. The word is a mirror to the soul (James 1:22-25); it is a lamp unto the feet for guidance( Psalm 119:105); it is two-edge sword laying bare the heart (Heb 4:12); it is food for the spirit (1 Pet 2:2; Matt 4:4) No person can maintain deliverance apart from the Word of God as a primary factor in his life!
3. Not Loose your Healing – Put on the Whole Armour of God The Christian’s spiritual armour is set forth in Ephesians 6:10-18. There are seven pieces: (1) Loins girt about with truth (2) The breastplate of righteousness (3) Feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace (4) The shield of faith (5) The helmet of salvation, (6) The sword of the Spirit which is the Word of God, and (7) Praying in the spirit! Pay special attention to the helmet for guarding your thought life. Most demons seeking to re-enter assail the thoughts. Become watchful of any thought that could be considered negative; they are from the enemy. Separate their thoughts from your own. Refuse the thoughts they give you and replace them with positive thoughts. (See Phil 4:8) Resist the devil at the first sign of attack.
4. Not Loose Your Healing – Make Positive Confessions – Power in the Tongue brings life or death to others or to self. You can self curse or curse others with your words. Are you a negative person? Do you see the world half empty instead of half full? Negative confessions are lack of faith but doubt and unbelief which characterize demonic influence. Positive confessions are faith expressed. Any other confession will open the door for the enemy. (See Mark 11:23). Do you speak negative words over your spouse, your children and so on?
Note: Remember life and death are in the power of the tongue. It is very important to recognize what comes out of your mouth – Blessings or Curses over others or yourself. Word are powerful and Words Have Power.
5. Not Loose Your Healing – Know Who You Are In the Kingdom of God! Why Did God Create You? Who are you in the Kingdom of God? What is your Purpose? What is your calling? What is your destiny? What is the Body of Christ’s purpose? What is the Lord wanting to restore?
6. Not Loose Your Healing – Crucify the Flesh Take up your cross daily and follow Jesus. (Luke 9:23) Break old habit patterns through God’s Word. If fleshy appetites, desires and lusts are not brought to the cross a way for demons to return will be left open (Gal 5: 19-24). From Romans to Jude is all about Santification. What is Sanctification? Definition of Santification:
Sanctification is that continuous operation of the Holy Spirit, by which the holy disposition imparted in regeneration is maintained and strengthened.
7. Not Loose Your Healing – Be Willing To Go Into The Fire!
What are areas you are not able to still walk through?
8. Not Loose Your Healing – Develop a Life of continuous Praise and Prayer Praise silences the demons. Praise is not an attitude of heart; praise is the expression unto God of thankfulness, adoration and joy by speaking, singing, shouting, dancing, leaping, playing musical entrustments, clapping the hands, etc. Pray in the sprit (in tongues) and also in the understanding. (1 Cor 14:14). Pray without ceasing (1 Thess 5:17). Get a journal and write down your victories, blessings, etc. This is helpful when times are tough.
9. Not Loose Your Healing – Maintain a Life of Fellowship and Spiritual Ministry It is the sheep that wanders from the flock that is most endangered. Find and fulfill your function within the body of Christ at a local church. (See 1 Cor 12:7-14) Keep yourself under godly authority.
10. Not Loose Your Healing – Commit Yourself Totally to Christ Determine that every thought, word and action will reflect the very nature of Christ. Abide in Christ that the fruit of the Spirit might come forth in abundance. Demon spirits are enemies of the fruit of the spirit. Faith and trust in God is the greatest weapon against the devil and his lies. (See Eph. 6:16)
11. Not Loose Your Healing – Choosing friends who are like minded. Think of times you were influenced negatively from others who are not like minded.
Look what the Bible says about choosing friends
“Do not be bound together with unbelievers; for what partnership have righteousness and lawlessness, or what fellowship has light with darkness? Or what harmony has Christ with Belial, or what has a believer in common with an unbeliever? Or what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For we are the temple of the living God; just as God said, I WILL DWELL IN THEM AND WALK AMONG THEM; AND I WILL BE THEIR GOD, AND THEY SHALL BE MY PEOPLE. Therefore, COME OUT FROM THEIR MIDST AND BE SEPARATE, says the Lord. AND DO NOT TOUCH WHAT IS UNCLEAN; And I will welcome you. And I will be a father to you, And you shall be sons and daughters to Me, Says the Lord Almighty” (2 Corinthians 6:14-18 NASBR)
“Do not be deceived: ‘Evil company corrupts good habits.’ Awake to righteousness, and do not sin; for some do not have the knowledge of God. I speak this to your shame.” 1 Corinthians 15:33-34
“And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect” (Romans 12:2 NASBR)
“Keep your behavior excellent among the Gentiles, so that in the thing in which they slander you as evildoers, they may because of your good deeds, as they observe them, glorify God in the day of visitation” (1 Peter 2:12 NASBR)
“He who walks with wise men will be wise, But the companion of fools will suffer harm” (Proverbs 13:20 NASBR)
by Traci Morin, Touch of God Ministry of Healing and Deliverance
Servant and Ordained Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ
Spiritual Warfare Prayer: Setting Captives Free from Disease
- Sick, Oppressed, Stuck! Be Healed and set free and Emppowered! Attend Touch of God Healing Deliverance Ministries teachings. Learn more about our Setting Captives Free Seminars and other Teachings.
- Healing is for you! Read Testimonies and Traci Morin 13 diseases healed from broken heart.
- Need prayer fill out the free online prayer request form.
- Video Sermons on healing and deliverance
Thank you for contacting Touch of God Healing Deliverance Ministries DFW
Hindrances to the Power of God for healing