Learn Emotional Pain Symptoms – Emotions Pain Affect Your Physical Health
What causes emotional pain! A broken heart, wounded spirit through betrayal, loss, divorce, causes emotional pain symptoms. Losing a loved one, struggling with job woes, or having our lives shattered with a horrible divorce are just some of the catalysts that can create a broken heart / wounded spirit.
You know when you have a broken heart from a painful experience. Some of the symptoms of a broken heart is feeling emotionally heavy, feeling physical emotional pain in your chest – heartache, depression, etc.
It can also be a result from disappointment, fear or guilt, neglect, abuse, abandonment, or loss of a parent(s).
This tends to worsen when you replay and relive painful, traumatic events that occurred in the past.
Another factor is growing up in a conditional love home and a child had to perform to feel loved and maybe never felt loved or accepted. What results is trying to be perfect or in control of others, environment, etc. These people grow up being driven in everything they do to feel accepted either on the job, with their homes, etc. They are never able to just rest.
Many times this type of person will fall into false burden bearing or false responsibility of others to avoid their own emotional pain symptoms. These people are stuffers suffing their emotions down.
Emotional pain can become crippling when it affects your mood, relationships, personal and professional life, and occupies your mind constantly and cause physical illness if a person is not able to get on the other side of a wounded heart.
There is a both a hidden source and an observable pathway by which many diseases enter our lives. The hidden source is the place in our hearts where we â€œchooseâ€ (often unwittingly) to depart from that graced place of trust and love which God intended to be our true inner life
How can my emotions affect my health? Emotional Pain Symptoms
- Your body responds to the way you think, feel and act. This is often called the â€œmind/body connection.â€ When you are stressed, anxious or upset, your body tries to tell you that something isn’t right. For example, high blood pressure or a stomach ulcer might develop after a particularly stressful event, such as the death of a loved one. The following can be physical signs that your emotional health is out of balance:
- Back pain
- Change in appetite
- Chest pain
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Dry mouth
- Extreme tiredness
- General aches and pains
- High blood pressure
- Insomnia (trouble sleeping)
- Palpitations (the feeling that your heart is racing)
- Sexual problems
- Shortness of breath
- Stiff neck
- Upset stomach (acid reflux)
- Weight gain or loss
- Multiple Chemical sensitivity
This ministry elaborates on all scriptures that agree with this truth, as well as many others by means of bible study classes in the Dallas area. Why don’t you contact us today and start your healing journey!
by Traci Morin, Touch of God Ministry of Healing and Deliverance Servant and Ordained Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ
Touch of God International Ministries does mission work in other countries especially ministering to survivors of Human Trafficking globally as well as in the United States. Please help support me in this endeavor by giving generously through donations.
Spiritual Warfare Prayer: Setting Captives Free from Disease
- Sick, Oppressed, Stuck! Be Healed, Set Free and Empowered! Attend Touch of God Healing Deliverance Ministries and find your freedom.
- HealÂing is for you! Read Testimonies and Traci Morin 13 diseases healed from broken heart.
- Healing and Deliverance Classes Online Global Anytime On-demand Video course Format (over 20 hours of video teachings)
- Need prayer fill out the free online prayer request form.
- Video Sermons on healing and deliverance
- Own your own videos on healing and deliverance.