Spiritual Root Cause of Type 2 Diabetes
The spiritual cause of type 2 diabetes is an anxiety disorder coming out of a spirit of fear. Other spiritual roots is rejection and unloving spirits.
In America, stress plagues our country and stress is a spirit of fear. Also, many people have not been loved properly and go into major performance and excessive ambition to feel good about self.
What type 2 diabetes does to the body is the white corpuscles interfere with the function of the pancreatic tissue,” but leaves the tissue intact. Not like Type 1 Diabetes that destroyes…..
Here are some of the fear issues that causes a person to have type 2 diabetes.
If a child that grows up in a continually-loved home and probably had to walk on eggs around a parent or parents who was unpredictable and that child never knew when the parent would explode or get mad. Because of growing up in that condition, the person has fear issues such as. Usually, the father had high expectations for the child, and the child felt they could never live up to their expectations. This could
- It is fear of failing others
- Fear of failure
- Fear of man
- has to be perfect and is driven in performance, possibly lives by a list and cannot rest until completed
- Wants to be loved but cannot receive love without a lot of fear
- They usually project rejection believing they are not worthy and avoids groups of people
- Because they have not been loved correctly, they turn against self and have self-destructive behaviors such as:
- not taking care of self,
- have a hard time saying no when they are already overextended
- self indulgence.
- a spirit of death
The way to heal spiritually rooted diseases of type 2 diabetes begins with:
- You having reconciliation with God and His love, receiving His love, reconciliation with Him as Father, and making peace with Him;
- Reconciliation of you with yourself;
- Reconciliation with others by the power of forgiveness.
Diabetes II we have found often there would be Spirits of: fear, anxiety, and stress; inability to receive love without fear; projected rejection. Possible rejection by a father and/or sometimes a husband or a man in general.
· Speak a creative miracle to any genetic mutations.
· Speak healing to the hypothalamus, pancreas and adrenal glands.
· Speak healing to the amygdala and for all fear memory in memory cells to be broken.
· Speak healing to all the hormones to come into balance.
· Speak healing to the fasting blood sugar to return to normal.
· Speak healing to the correct insulin secretory response to glucose to return to normal.
· Command that there will be no resistance to insulin and that all insulin receptors will be unblocked.
· Speak healing to the liver and for normal carbohydrate metabolism to take place.
· Speak healing to the peripheral nerves and vascular system.
FEAR (Stress, Anxiety):
– 2 Timothy 1:7 – For God has not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
– Genesis 26:24 – I am the God of your father Abraham; do not fear, for I am with you.
– 1 John 4:18 – There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear; because fear has torment. He that fears is not made perfect in love.
FEAR OF FAILING OTHERS:
– Colossions 3:23 – And whatsoever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not to men.
– Proverbs 24:16 – For a just man falls seven times, and rises up again.
FEAR OF MAN:
Proverbs 29:25 – The fear of man brings a snare; but whoso puts his trust in the Lord shall be safe
Psalm 27:1 – The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
PERFORMANCE & PERFECTIONISM:
– 1 Samuel 16:7 – For the Lord sees not as man sees; for man looks on the outward appearances, but the Lord looks on the heart.
INABILITY TO RECEIVE LOVE WITHOUT FEAR:
– Hebrews 13:5 – “…I will never leave you or forsake you.”
– John 6:37 – All that the Father gives Me shall come to me; and him that comes to Me I will in no wise cast out.
– Psalm 27:10 – When my Father and Mother forsake me, then the Lord will take me up.
– Romans 8:38 & 39 – For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels or principalities, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
– 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 – Do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which you have of God, and you are not your own. For you were bought with a price; therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit , which are God’s.
– 1 Thessalonians 4:4 – That every one of you should know how to possess his vessel in sanctification and honor.
POSSIBLE REJECTION BY FATHER AND/OR SOMETIMES A HUSBAND OR A MAN IN GENERAL:
– Zephaniah 3:17 – The Lord your God in the midst of you is mighty: He will save, He will rejoice over you with joy. He will rest in His love, He will rejoice over you with singing.
– John 3:16 – For God so loved, that He gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
– Psalm 16:11 – You will show me the path of life; in Your presence is fullness of joy; at Your right hand there are pleasures for evermore.
– Isaiah 1:19 – If you be willing and obedient, you shall eat the good of the land.
– Ephesians 6:10 – Be strong in the Lord and the power of His might.
– Isaiah 41:13 – For I the Lord your God will hold your right hand, saying to you, fear not; I will help you.
– Malachi 3:6 – For I AM the Lord, I change not…
– Joshua 24:15 – …choose you this day whom you will serve…but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
SPIRIT OF DEATH:
– Psalm 23:4 – Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for You are with me, Your rod and Your staff they comfort me.
– Luke 10:19 – Behold, I give you power to tread on serpents and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
– Galations 5:22 & 23 – But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, long-suffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
– 1 Corinthians 9:27 – But I keep under my body, and bring it into submission.
– Galations 2:20 – I am crucified with Christ, nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ lives in me; and the life I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave Himself for me.
– Psalm 43:5 – Why are you cast down, O my soul? And why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God, for I shall yet praise Him, who is the health of my countenance and my God.
– 1 Corinthians 10:13 – There has no temptation taken you but such as is common to man; But God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that you are able, But will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that you may be able to bear it.
– 1 Corinthians 6:12 – …but I will not be brought under the power of any.
– James 4:7 – Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
reversing type 2 diabetes without medication