Looking at Chronic Disease Overview in America
Did you know nearly half of Americans have one or more chronic disease? That means that 45% – 133 million Americans – have one or more chronic disease. These diseases include Hypertension, Heart disease, diabetes, cancers, strokes, pulmonary conditions and so on.
The diagnosis of childhood chronic disease has almost quadrupled over the past four decades. Why because the increase in childhood obesity is placing the next generation at great risk for developing chronic diseases earlier in life but that is not the only factor for disease today!
The one chronic disease growing rapidly is Asthma. In the United States, about 15 million people have asthma. Nearly 5 million of them are children.
That means Nearly one in thirteen children in the US have asthma, and this percentage is growing more rapidly in preschool age children than in any other group.
Annually, nationwide there are over:
10.4 million physician visits
2 million emergency room visits
14 million school days missed
1.9 billion dollars spent on treatment
- Approximately 17 million people in the United States suffer from asthma.
- About 5 million youngsters, under 18, have asthma. Of those, 1.3 million are under age 5.
- Asthma is the third leading cause of hospitalizations in children.
What is the spiritual root of Asthma and why is it growing? Join iSchool and learn where disease comes from and learn how to walk out of your disease.
By Traci Morin
- Learn more about the Deliverance and Healing Ministry Free 2-Day Spiritual Warfare Conference in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas (Bedford)
- Biblical Healing and Deliverance Prayer is for you! Read Miraculous Healing Testimonies From participants who received biblical healing and deliverance,
- Traci Morin Healing Testimony – 13 diseases healed from broken heart. Faith Healing Video
- The Healing Power of Prayer! fill out the free online spiritual warfare prayer request form and receive Christian deliverance and healing prayer.
- Deliverance and Healing sermons (videos)