The Devil Wants Your Chilldren
Part 2 – Devil After Children – Parents Realize Satan is Seducing Your Children
The Plan promotes New Age movement and religion, rituals, idolatry, reincarnation, fantasy books and games, white magic, black magic, sorcery, shamanism, polytheism, occult symbols, objects and idols, psychology, UFO’s and extra terrestrial, witchcraft and Satan worship, astrology and horoscope, tarot card reading, Ouija boards, palm readings, fire-walking, seances, mediums, spirit channeling, holistic medicine, physical tests and sports, guided imagery and visualization.
The Devil wants your children and be aware of these entrapment even through hard rock music, tv, cartoon, etc, are avenues Satan built for entrapment of children of our generation.
Your child needs the same spiritual nourishment as well as he or she receives from your training and example.
The plot to why the Devil wants your children
The plot to decompose and destroy the family unit, subvert Bible doctrine, and promote a One World New Age Religion and Government. The roots of New Age occultism can be traced all the way back to ancient Babylon.
Billions will join the Jesus-hating forces of the New Age Beast. Regrettably, most Christian leaders do not even understand the most basic rudiments of what the New Age is all about. The word occult simply means hidden or concealed, kept from view.
A partial list of ancient satanic teachings, practices and symbols now in vogue and being pushed on the children and teens: color therapy, heavy metal music, unisex dress, sadism, sorcery, incest and immorality, hypnotism, New Age mood music, palmistry, rebellion, astral travel, mystery teachings, ESP (psychic powers), God as Mother, astrology, nature worship, rhythmic breathing, visualization, psychedelic drugs, sodomy, feminism, necromancy, dragons, pyramids, chanting, yoga, demonic music, fortune telling, levitation, self love, fire walking, body tattoos, numerology, pedophilia, mental imagery; the unicorn, Pegasus and other magical beasts; communication with the dead; mediation (other than on God’s word); and satanic symbols (pentagram, triangle & circle, etc.).
What is the greatest challenge to us as Christians in the 21 st century? Is it rampant immorality? Is it divisive social issues? Is it increasing hostility toward God? Those are dangers but I would venture to say that our biggest threat is religionr that draws us away from the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Here are some false teachings to watch out for.
1. Salvation through anything other than faith in the finished work of Jesus on the cross, (Acts 4:12).
2. A refusal to see Jesus as the eternal God in the flesh, and our only Savior (Jn. 1).
3. Giving more importance to the word of man than to the Word of God, (I Cor. 2:12-13).
4. Leaders who do not give Christlike guidance through careful biblical instruction, (I Tim. 4:6; Jude 4.)
5. Teaching psychological answers to your problems.
6. Teaching prosperity apart from the other doctrines of the Word of God.
7. Teaching the gospel of self-esteem. I call it The I, you, me, my gospel. Follow me because I am rich, and I’ve got it all together. Jesus is rarely mentioned and His Word twisted to make you follow a minister instead of Jesus. There are no alter calls, just buy my tapes or my books. It is a gospel of the flesh and not of the Spirit.
The devil want your children and teach children will accept Eastern mystical religion is married to the Christianity of the West to forge a new, unified social and religious order of Universal Truths. Teenagers and youth will rebel and revolt against their parents and against authority to help usher in the New Age World Order.
The traditional family unit is not desirable for the Aquarian, or New Age. Children belong to the government, to the world and the community–the human group–not to their parents. Hillary Clinton: “It takes a village” meaning the government has a say so about your children and what religion they can follow. A new kind of family unit must inevitably come into existence.
The information is from Pat Holliday’s newsletters
By: Traci Morin