How to Manage Fear and Anxiety for a Stronger You
In everything you think you know, fear, worry, and depression are spirits that the devil uses to hold you down and cause serious troubles in your life and family for a long time. Several ways these spirits can come in. 1. Traumatic events, or 2. not loved or accepted when growing up or a bad marriage.
These tools are used by the devil to torment and harass people unnecessarily. The devil can torment you through thought. For instance, if the devil can get you to be worried or afraid of what tomorrow holds, he will subsequently attack your body with some ailments. We are body, soul, and spirit. It all works together. The devil throws fiery darts into your mind by lying to us. If he can get you to become hard on yourself, then depression even though the guilt of the past. If he can get you to be afraid of losing your money in investments, losing your job, or something breaking that costs money, he will attack you with a spirit of fear over your finances.
This book teaches you how to recognize the enemy and fight the good fight.
- You suffer from self-doubt that makes it hard to make decisions on anything because of a lack of self-confidence and self-questioning.
- Because of fear of failure, you have a tough time either starting or finishing projects at home or in the office.
- You worry about what other people think about you and try to live up to everyone’s expectations, and you are exhausted. No matter how hard you try, people still get upset with you.
Are you a Christian woman gripped by anxiety, worry, and dread? Do you want to kick anxiety and step into God’s purpose in your life? This book will give you hope that you can kick anxiety.
Are you the following?
- Worrying about everything
- Have self-doubt
- Self-critical voice
- having intrusive thoughts when things don’t go well