Steps to Maintaining Your Deliverance
Post-Deliverance Instructions Steps to Maintaining Your Deliverance after ministry deliverance session
Deliverance breaks and removes things, but there is your part of renewing your mind with the Word of God.
If you sin, repent and ask for forgiveness and protection. Deliverance is neither fragile nor temporary. The spirits (now outside of you!) will lie to
you and tell you that:
a. Either you did not get free or,
b. You can’t stay free!
Many behaviors come from habits we have developed; it takes time to develop new habits (good and bad). Some new freedoms/fruits of the
Spirit you will see immediately, others may take more time to show up in your life.
3. Continue to pray your daily and evening declaration prayers. You can stay free!
4. Be encouraged and speak positive confessions…God HAS done a work in your life
Demonic Spirits Will Seek to Return
- Matthew 12:43-45. They are deceptive and will work in our mind and through others to try to find an open door or crack in your armor.
- Luke 4:13, When satan tempted Jesus, satan planned to return at a later time.
Requirement for Staying Free
- Yield every area of your life to the Lordship of Christ. Make Him first! John 1:11-12; Matthew 7:21-23, John 12:31-32
- Seek to be continually filled with the Holy Spirit. Ephesians 5:18; Romans 8:13
- Live by the Word of God. Luke 11:13; Matthew 4:4, 7, 11; Ephesians 6:17
- Utilize the whole armor of God by faith and word. Ephesians 6:10-18
- Renew your mind daily (Bible meditation) so you may be transformed by reading the Word of God. Romans 12:1-2; II Cor 10:3–5; Romans 8:5-7; Col. 3:1-2
- Pray in the Spirit. Romans 8:26-27; I Cor. 14:2, 14-15; Jude 20
- Practice praise & worship at all times. Isaiah 61:3; 60:18; Hebrew 13:15
- Cultivate right relationships. Matthew 18:15-20; I John 1:7; I John 2:9-11
- Avoid those people who are a bad influence on your life. James 4:4
- Actively participate in a “good” church.
- Proclaim the Word of God. Hebrews 3:1, 4:14, 10:23
- Seek to obey the Lord in every area of your life. When you sin, make an immediate confession. Be quick to forgive. I John 1:9
Note: Conviction comes from the Holy Spirit. Condemnation comes from demons.
- Daily wrestle down the flesh by submitting to God and resisting the demonic spirits. You must discern the spirits! James 4:7; Romans 6:6,11
- Stay humble. James 4:6
- Use your authority in Jesus Christ. Matthew 16:19
Do Not Be Discouraged!
- . It can take up to six weeks to develop new habits!
- Sometimes deliverance occurs in phases and stages. God knows what we can handle!
|Battlefield of the Mind by Joyce Meyers – $4.00|| Approximately 5 Videos that are 15 minutes a piece to help you with your walkout. $9.00
Walkout with Cynthia Slaboda as she discusses how to sustain your deliverance.
Password: Deliverance88 to view the videos.