Looking for a Leadership Mentoring Program?
Jesus Leadership Mentoring Program was to equips every believer with spirituals gifts. His purpose so that we are able to continue His mission to reconcile the lost and hurting to Him. Let us actively sharpen our gifts to become effective ministers of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
You are looking for a Leadership Mentoring Program to practice your god-given gifts in the areas of gifts of healing, prophecy, distinguishing between spirits, teaching, ministering to others, exhortation, Word of wisdom, miracles, words of knowledge, etc. according to Romans 12:6–8, 1 Corinthians 12:8–10, 1 Peter 4:11. Do you want to improve leadership skills?
You will gain effective leadership skill, and leadership competencies.
Who Can Participate – Improve Leadership Skills
The leadership mentoring program is for those who feel called in the area of deliverance and desire to serve under Touch of God International Ministries. This is a safe place for those who serve with me, going through the training, or just want a place to grow in their giftings.
So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. Colossians 2:6-7
The Purpose of Spiritual Gifts – For Leadership Quality
There are various forms of spiritual gifts, and all Christians have God-given spiritual gifts for the Body of Christ for His purpose. The Lord entrusts us with spiritual gifts because this is one way He trains us to become more like Jesus.
Mentoring That Produces Great Effective Leadership Skills
Christ calls us to encourage and equip people so that we can all worship Christ and thus live out a real, effectual, impacted, Christian life.
- Maturity rose out of webs of relationships of older people interacting with and disciplining the younger (John 1:36-52, Acts 10:10).
- The Gospels tell us the models Jesus used were mentoring and small groups.
- Spiritual maturity and personal growth that will spill over into your church, the workplace, and people around you so that you become a force for the Kingdom as life and neighborhoods touched with the gospel.
The Leadership Mentoring Program – What to Expect
- We meet and eat together and have fellowship
- Teaching (someone will teach the lesson)
- Pray over national, state or city
- A time of ministry prayer – this is when I call on the leadership to minister over the person needing prayer
Touch of God Areas Needed:
- Trained in Deliverance Ministry – attend the school of ministry training (once I get at least 3 interested people for the training)
- Intercessors (I need a head intercessor)
- Worship Leader
- Administrator (part-time secretary)
Location: Euless, Texas
Times: 6:30 to 10:30 or so
When: Every other Saturday evening
Format: Fellowship over a meal, teaching, worship, pray and ministry.
Required Reading: Bill Hamon, “Prophets, Pitfalls, and Principles: God’s Prophetic People Today. Great principals used in any type of ministry
Spiritual gifts should help the Body of Christ move towards “unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to mature manhood, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ”. (Ephesians 4:13)
Before registering, please take the gift test.
If you are interested, please fill out the form:
Maturing More In The Spirit over Emotions
Effective Leadership Skills