School of Deliverance Deliverance Ministry Training
The Nuts and Bolds of Ministry
Level 2 – The School of Deliverance ministry training is to equip ministers who are called to set people free from demonic strongholds. You know you are called in deliverance ministry, and you have a desire to learn more about deliverance and healing by fulfill the Great Commission of Jesus!
Become Better Equipped In Deliverance Ministry Training. Become part of Touch of God International Ministries.
Ministers Customized Training Material :
- Why and purpose for breaking generational curses. The proof through science Epigenetics Inheritance
- Learn how to remove curses through effective deliverance prayers
- The understanding of blessing or curses through the power of the tongue.
- Learn types of curses and how to break them
- Teaching on how to tear down strongholds of the mind. How they develop and the importance renew your mind by the washing of the word. How the body, soul and spirit are interrelated.
- Fear, Stress and Physiology teaching – the mind and body connection
- Learn different types of soul ties and ungodly soul ties symptoms (breaking soul ties after divorce, emotional soul ties, what causes spiritual husbands, etc.)
- Learn spiritual roots of disease. Why 80 percent of spiritual roots of disease and what about the 20 percent of disease?
- Understanding the demonic realm (types of demons, demon hierarchy chart, demon characters, etc.)
- Why the spiritual attack because of cause and effect based on the scripture Prov. 26:2
- The legal right of incubus and succubus spirits, marine spirits, husband spirits
- the dangers of occult practices, the new world order, and new age practices, new age medicine
- The do’s and don’t of ministry for protection
- The order of ministry over a household
- The importance of character development – ministerial ethics leaders
- The order of ministry – the importance of ministry forms
- Understanding your authority by taking authority over demons
Touch of God Trains Future Deliverance Ministers at School of Deliverance Ministry Training
Learn a proven and effective deliverance ministry process to set the captives free!
Prerequisites: Level 2: Participated at Break-Free Seminar (2-day event) or School of Deliverance Training Online.
Level 2: This is more hands-on training.
Teaching the Biblical Principles of Healing and Deliverance.
Touch of God Int’l Ministries offers Dynamic Deliverance Ministry Training for Future Ministers at the School Deliverance.
Practical Training By Teaching Biblical Principles of Healing in Dallas/Fort Worth area.
- Four Saturdays (1 to 5)
- Hands-on training setting captives free
The Hands-On Training for future Touch of God ministers at School of Deliverance: Learn how to cast out demons from those who have demonic curses. A Healing and Deliverance Discipleship. Jesus calls us to preach the gospel, heal the sick, set the captives free and make disciples according to Luke 4:18. Learn essential and practical training covering the core elements of healing and deliverance.
This healing and deliverance training offers the opportunity to:
- Equip members with the understanding and spiritual tools necessary for deliverance and healing training,
- Provide solid biblical theology necessary for authority, ministry of deliverance,
- Receive teaching and gain understanding of key life principles,
- Apply these key principles of healing in your own life and others, and
- Come alongside Touch of God International Ministries team and begin helping others apply biblical principles.
Requirements During Training To Graduate:
- A Desire to serve under Touch of God International Ministries of Healing and Deliverance
- Willing to go through a 10-week training or four weekends.
- Read two books and training manual
- Required Homework Assignments
- Serve at a Seminars and Healing Services (if one taking place)
- Sit in and pray during a personal ministry sessions
- Bi-monthly Leadership Mentoring group
- Participate in the prayer and intercession Facebook Group
- Level 3: Leadership Mentoring
Requirements During/After the Training
- Possibly teach or share your testimony
- Serve and help minister at a Break-free Texas seminar
- Serve at the Miracle Healing Services
- Serve at mini seminars
- Sit in and pray during a personal ministry session
- Participate at the Bi-monthly Leadership Mentoring group on Saturday nights.
The teaching learning material is designed to give thorough biblical understanding of many aspects of healing and deliverance. This equips you to help others apply key healing principles into their lives. Touch of God International Ministries training explains how to be lead by the Holy Spirit as we make ourselves available to be used by God to help others. Such as:
All healing and deliverance training through Touch of God Ministries is under the guidance and direction of Traci Morin, president and founder.
The Vision and Mission of Touch of God International Ministries Healing and Deliverance Training:
The importance of internship: Intern under Touch of God International Ministries! Help others to fulfill the great Commission of Jesus Christ to proclaim the Kingdom of God by preaching the good news, healing the brokenhearted and setting the captives free.
Who Can Participate (Prerequisite) for School of Ministry Deliverance Advanced Class:
- Participated at the 2-day Break Free Texas Conference
- Participated a week long teaching at Be In Health in Georgia “For My Life”
- Taken the School of Deliverance Training Online
The Cost for the School of Ministry Deliverance Advanced Deliverance Class (coming soon) is $375 and includes:
- Extensive (10) weeks of deliverance training or 4 Saturdays from 1 to 5 p.m.
- Extensive Training Manual (over 300 pages)
- Books: 1) “A More Excellent Way” by Henry Wright, 2) Blessings and Curses by Derek Prince
- Sit in with instructor on personal ministry sessions and also three-way through Skype (international)
- Graduation luncheon
After Deliverance Ministry Training Completion:
- Graduation dinner ceremony with certificate of completion, and
- Those who are committed to serve with TOG will be ordained as a minister at a later date.
Advantages Being Part of Touch of God Int’l Ministries – Training Future Ministers at School of Ministry Training in Healing and Deliverance Ministers
- Opportunities to teach and/or minister to others one-on-one or group,
- Opportunities to help serve on the prayer team during seminars, conference and local churches, and
- Opportunity to travel abroad and minister to the hurting.
- Become part of and participate with Facebook Groups.
What will you do through training / interning?
- Become part of the priesthood
- Dig deep into the Word of God
- Step out in faith in ministry setting
- Learn how to hear God’s voice
- Exercise faith’s authority
- Set the captives free
- Give words of knowledge
- Learn to flow in the Spirit
- Grow in the anointing
- Pray for the sick
- Minister to the poor and rich
- Demonstrate prophetic gifting
- Share testimonies
- Go to other churches in America and abroad
- Understand the entire infrastructure of a ministry, fund raising for mission trips, etc.
Requirements for Training Future Ministers:
Commitment to a lifestyle to the Word of God and prayer, holy hunger. We are looking for people who want to be part of a group that are going after their destiny with the Lord with all of their heart. That means holiness of the Lord lifestyle.