School of Deliverance Training
School of Deliverance Ministry Training in Fort Worth, Texas
Advanced Training Module 102
The purpose of the Advanced School of Deliverance Ministry Training is to encourage, train, and equip others the mechanics of the deliverance ministry. Learn how to set the captives free through deliverance by teaching a solid foundation for the beginner in a proven and effective ministry process.
Training Future Ministers at the School of Ministry in Healing and Deliverance. Accordingly, Teaching Biblical Spiritual Principles of Healing and Deliverance.
- Extensive (16) weeks of deliverance ministry training (2 hours) on Saturday afternoon
The Module training 102 gives an overview and foundation understanding of deliverance through our 12/7/4 strategy. Learn the concept of healing, authority as well as learn how to driving out of demons that keeps the believer from living a fruitful life. Furthermore, the 12/7/4 strategic module training is to prepare students to minister to others through personal ministry sessions effectively. If you have not gone through the training Module 101, you can do so at the same time going through Module 102 and 103.
Introductory Class Saturday, October 5, 2019
Time: 4:00 p.m. Location: Euless, Texas
Biblical Teaching to Gain Understanding of Key Life Principles of Deliverance
Come alongside Touch of God International Ministries team and begin helping others by apply biblical principles to set the captives free from demonic torment from our effective training system.
Learn Nuts and Bolts of Deliverance Ministry
If you live in the Dallas/Fort Worth Area and Want to Become Part of Touch of God Int’l Ministries, you’ve come to the right place.
Learn the Strategy of Deliverance
This specialized training teaches how to minister in deliverance using a proven and effective process. Our training incorporates how to conduct the interview process to identify issues, and deliverance session.
Included in the Module 102 Advanced Deliverance Ministry Training
Module Training 101 Anytime Online Video School Basic Deliverance Training
This online class is for anyone who wants the nuts and bolts of deliverance ministry as well as spiritual roots of disease by listening to 16 module teachings. Anyone in the world can go through this class. Not to mention, the option to receive three (3) personal ministry sessions. Also, for those who want to go through the advanced modules 102/103, you can go through the video class that coincides with the curriculum. Read what this entails.
The Module Training 103 Leadership Mentoring
Hands-on Advanced School of Ministry Deliverance Training meets two times a month (coincides with 102). Equally important, Leadership Mentoring continues even after graduation. Uniquely, this class focuses on the development of the gifts, skills, and anointing to minister deliverance to others. Hands-on student involvement allows the exercising of their discerning abilities, practice spiritual authority, prophetic skills, along with with their listening and interview skills — the purpose of increasing their anointing. Moreover, students participate in actual personal ministry (deliverance) sessions, a time of prayer, worship, and teachings on specific issues. Read what this entails.
Jesus calls us to preach the gospel, heal the sick, set the captives free and make disciples according to Luke 4:18. Learn essential and practical training covering the core elements of healing and deliverance.
The Equipping Module 102 Advanced Training Includes:
- The do’s and don’t of ministry for protection,
- Learn the mechanics of a deliverance ministry session,
- The importance of preparatory and post-deliverance teachings,
- How to prepare the ministry room for the client for the deliverance ministry session, and more
- The twelve (12-7-4 strategy) open doors for torment and disease. Prov. 26:1 a curse causeless cannot come,
- Learn spiritual roots of disease (there are a cause and effect 80 percent of the time),
- Entry points/open doors for demonic torment,
- How to close doors by leading the client into the process effectively with confidence to freedom,
- The understanding Fear, Stress and Physiology teaching – the mind and body connection to disease and how it affects the immune system,
- Ministering to someone with PTSD, Anxiety, and Phobias,
- Learn the dangers of occult practices, the new world order, and new age practices, new age medicine that is opening the door to Kundalini invasion, and demonic oppression,
- Learn why some people are not healed,
- The importance of walkout, and more
102 Training Module Requirements During Deliverance Training To Graduate:
- Willing to go through 16-weeks of training
- Read two books and the training manual
- Required Homework Assignments
- Sit in and observe and pray during a personal ministry sessions
- Bi-monthly Leadership Mentoring group Level 3: Leadership Mentoring
- Participate in the prayer of intercession Facebook Private Group
- Bi-monthly 103 Module two times a month.
The Vision and Mission of Touch of God International Ministries Healing and Deliverance Training:
The importance of internship under Touch of God International Ministries! Help others to fulfill the great Commission of Jesus Christ to proclaim the Kingdom of God by preaching the good news, healing the brokenhearted and setting the captives free.
Must live in the area to attend classes weekly. Must want to serve with Touch of God International Ministries.
Plan 1: Not Taken the Prerequisite Module 101
You desire to go through all the Modules for the Advanced Deliverance Training
Cost is $471.00
Option to make three payments of $157.00 each month
Plan 2: You’ve Gone Through Module 101 or Participated at a Break-Free Seminar
You desire to go through the school of deliverance advanced deliverance training!
Cost is $396.00
Option to make three (3) payments of $132.00 each month
Plan 1 and 2 Receive the Following Materials:
- Extensive Training Manual (over 425 pages)
- Two Books: : “A More Excellent Way” by Henry Wright,” and “Healing” by Smith Wigglesworth
- All the password protected renunciation prayers (25)
- Links to All Video Teachings (16 Modules)
- Sit in with instructor on personal deliverance ministry sessions and also three-way through Zoom (for out of the area clients)
- Module 103 Mentoring Leadership Program – learn to use your gifts (prayer, deliverance, prophetic words, continued teachings, etc.).
- Bi-monthly team prayer meetings (1 hour long)
- Graduation luncheon with certificate of completion
Advantages of Becoming Part of Touch of God Int’l Ministries – Training Future Ministers at School of Ministry Training in Healing and Deliverance Ministers
- Opportunities to teach and/or minister to others one-on-one or group,
- Opportunities to help serve on the prayer team during seminars, conference and local churches, and
- Opportunity to travel abroad and minister to the hurting.
- Become part of and participate with Facebook Groups.
After you fill out form, you will be directed to the payment plan (3 payments. You are not obligated to make payment if you want to attend the introductory to learn more before committing.
What will you do through training / interning?
What will you do through training / interning?
- Become part of the priesthood
- Dig deep into the Word of God
- Step out in faith in ministry setting
- Learn how to hear God’s voice
- Exercise faith’s authority
- Set the captives free
- Give words of knowledge
- Learn to flow in the Spirit
- Grow in the anointing
- Pray for the sick
- Minister to the poor and rich
- Demonstrate prophetic gifting
- Share testimonies
- Go to other churches in America and abroad
- Understand the entire infrastructure of a ministry, fund raising for mission trips, etc.