Deliverance School of Ministry Training
You know you are called to minister to the broken heart, those who are bound, sick in body, soul and spirit. Also, passion and hunger to fulfill the Great Commission of Jesus!
Become Better Equipped In Ministry. Become part of Touch of God International Ministries.
Touch of God Trains Future Ministers at School of Deliverance Training
Prerequisites: Level 1: Participated at Break Free Seminar or School of Deliverance Training Online. If you have not, Take Level 1.
Level 2: This is more hands on training.
Teaching the Biblical Principles of Healing & Deliverance.
Touch of God Int’l Ministries offers Dynamic Training Future Ministers at School of Ministry Training in Healing and Deliverance.
Practical Training By Teaching Biblical Principles of Healing in Dallas/Fort Worth area.
- 10-week program every Sunday 4 to 6
- Hands on training setting captives free
Training future Touch of God ministers at School of Ministry in Healing and Deliverance – Learn how to cast out demons, remove demonic influences, and demonic intrusion. A Healing and Deliverance Discipleship. Jesus calls us to preach the gospel, heal the sick, set the captives free and make disciples according to Luke 4:18. Learn essential and practical training covering the core elements of healing and deliverance.
This healing and deliverance training offers the opportunity to:
- Equip members with the understanding and spiritual tools necessary for deliverance and healing,
- Provide solid biblical theology necessary for authority, ministry of deliverance,
- Receive teaching and gain understanding of key life principles,
- Apply these key principles of healing in your own life and others, and
- Come alongside Touch of God International Ministries team and begin helping others apply biblical principles.
Requirements During Training To Graduate:
- A Desire to serve under Touch of God International Ministries of Healing and Deliverance
- Willing to go through a 10-week training
- Read two books and training manual
- Serve at a Seminars and Healing Services
- Sit in and pray during a personal ministry sessions
- Bi-monthly Leadership Mentoring group
Requirements After the Training
- Possibly teach or share your testimony
- Serve and possibly help minister at a Break-free Texas seminar
- Serve at the Miracle Healing Services
- Sit in and pray during a personal ministry session
- Participate at the Bi-monthly Leadership Mentoring group on Saturday nights.
The teaching content is designed to give thorough biblical understanding of many aspects of healing and deliverance. This equips you to help others apply key healing principles into their lives. Touch of God International Ministries training explains how to be lead by the Holy Spirit as we make ourselves available to be used by God to help others. Such as:
All healing and deliverance training through Touch of God Ministries is under the guidance and direction of Traci Morin.
The Vision and Mission of Touch of God International Ministries Healing and Deliverance Training:
Intern under Touch of God International Ministries! Help others to fulfill the great Commission of Jesus Christ to proclaim the Kingdom of God by preaching the good news, healing the brokenhearted and setting the captives free.
Who Can Participate (Prerequisite) for Advanced Class:
- Participated at the 2-day Break Free Texas Conference
- Participated a week long teaching at Be In Health in Georgia “For My Life” and/or “For Their Life” or
- If the Training is not scheduled, willing to sit in on personal ministry sessions
- Participate at the bi-monthly Leadership Mentoring group
The Cost for the Advanced Class (coming soon) is $375 and includes:
- Extensive (10) weeks of teaching
- Extensive Training Manual (over 300 pages)
- Books: 1) “A More Excellent Way” by Henry Wright, 2) Blessings and Curses by Derek Prince
- Sit in with instructor on personal ministry sessions and also three-way through Skype (international)
- Graduation dinner ceremony and certificate of completion, and
- Those who are committed to serve with TOG will be ordained as a minister at a later date.
Advantages Being Part of Touch of God Int’l Ministries – Training Future Ministers at School of Ministry Training in Healing and Deliverance Ministers
- Opportunities to teach and/or minister to others one-on-one or group,
- Opportunities to help serve on the prayer team during seminars, conference and local churches, and
- Opportunity to travel abroad and minister to the hurting.
What will you do through training / interning?
- Become part of the priesthood
- Dig deep into the Word of God
- Step out in faith in ministry setting
- Learn how to hear God’s voice
- Exercise faith’s authority
- Set the captives free
- Give words of knowledge
- Learn to flow in the Spirit
- Grow in the anointing
- Pray for the sick
- Minister to the poor and rich
- Demonstrate prophetic gifting
- Share testimonies
- Go to other churches in America and abroad
- Understand the entire infrastructure of a ministry, fund raising for mission trips, etc.
Requirements for Training Future Ministers:
Commitment to a lifestyle to the Word of God and prayer, holy hunger. We are looking for people who want to be part of a group that are going after their destiny with the Lord with all of their heart. That means holiness of the Lord lifestyle.