Fear of Man Is A Snare
Did you know the fear of man is a snare and a trap of the enemy? Fear is never from God and is the opposite of faith. Do you have fear of man or fear is an evil spirit! So fear is our enemy. It is a vital part of Satan’s kingdom and his desire to control us and to steal our faith. In fact fear has torment. Do you have fear of man? It is a fear of others, as an authority. If you cannot look at a person in the eyes, then there is a fear of man coming out of a spirit of rejection. Most of us experience a time in our lives when we fear men but we ought not to have a fear of man but a fear of God instead.
If you are breathing in God’s Kingdom, God has a calling on your life! Are you going to let the enemy rob you? Will you let the Fear of Man stop you under the guise -It is not sitting there waiting for you with a title slapped on it? That you are not Perfect, not healed in everything YOU think you should be, before walking in it? Had I known that it was the spirit of fear that stopped me from speaking out loud? From walking in the gifts that were naturally and supernaturally In me, I could have done so much more for the Lord and walked in such Joy so much sooner. It’s just a very big mistake to waste another day.
Fear of Man is a Dangerous Trap
When you have a fear of man, you have fear of rejection and want to fit in. What ends up happening is when you are wanting to fit in, you will do anything, which means compromising God to feel accepted and loved by others. It is a fear of man operating in your life. Fear of man brings a snare.
Peter walked with Jesus all that time, seeing miracle after miracle, and yet at the end, he denied Christ. Later he went on to do great things. Doing what God calls us to does not necessarily mean it’s a Full-Time Ministry position, But every time it involves helping and serving others. Let me give you some simple examples of God’s purposes and calling and what that might look like. What if Peter had a fear of man? Could he do the things the Lord called him to do? Like I said we need to get over a fear of man that brings a snare.
Antidote for Fear of Man
The Word of God provides the antidote that combats the fear of man. When we feel intimidated by someone, God will take that weakness and make us strong. Heb. 11:34 says “Quenched the violence of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, out of weakness were made strong, waxed valiant in fight, turned to flight the armies of the aliens.”
Open doors to a spirit of fear
- Have you lost a child? Possibly death- miscarriage, disease, adoption, abortion.
- Have you lost a parent or spouse? In death, divorce.
- Have you lost a home and belongings? Due to death, divorce, unemployment, catastrophic weather?
- Have you lost the ability to work and been disabled for a season? Due to disease or an accident?
How about other issues of fear of man?
- Your overthinking causes a range of symptoms such as insomnia, trouble concentrating, and loss of energy leading to chronic anxiety and depression, and overbearing.
- Tough time making decisions because of self-doubt, lack of confidence, and making the wrong decisions at home or work?
- Fear of going to meetings because of fear they were going to say something you did wrong.
- Stressed and anxious every night and morning before work believing everyone would see through you as a fraud.
These are just a few examples of things that we all experience in one way or another. If you have overcome with God in victory to peace and joy in Christ- there is someone waiting to hear how do you do this?
How do you survive and want to live another day. How can they be healed?
So when you study Fear, Stress, and Physiology with us and learn how Fear and Trauma rob you of so very much of His Joy in this life! You get excited at Knowing that God is waiting for the Truth in His word, to override what the enemy has meant for evil! That you can NOW walk in complete wholeness- His Peace. (nothing missing, nothing broken) That is the Good News! Selah
Thank you for contacting Touch of God Healing Deliverance Ministries DFW
Hindrances to the Power of God for healing
the fear of man bringeth a snare, the fear of man lays a snare, the fear of man, does snare mean bible, overcoming fear of man, fear of man scriptures, illustrations fear of man, fear of man verses, fear of man bible verses, healing and deliverance ministries Dallas, healing and deliverance ministries texas
This book helps transform anxious to victorious women to conquer anxiety, stress, and depression due to work-life balance to peace, confidence, and genuine power through Jesus Christ through my 90-day proven 5-step program.
- Hard time meeting deadlines?
- Are you paralyzed when you need clear thinking or decisive action?
- Fear of not meeting boss’s expectations?
- Relationship troubles?
- Are you tired of the restless night, not able to turn off your brain, and cannot function the next day?
All the above and more are results of anxiety, stress, and depression in your everyday life?
Looking for anxious women to do a survey with me. You will get your Free gift eBook!