Guidelines for Personal Ministry Overview and Release of Liability
As expected, please read the Guidelines for Personal Ministry Overview and the Release of Liability. Then, click the link below to initial and sign the document. If you have not filled out Form 1 and 2 before coming to the Release of Liability page, please visit the personal deliverance ministry webpage.
Part 1 – Guidelines for Personal Ministry Overview:
What are the spiritual requirements for coming to Touch of God International Ministries for Deliverance?
- If you want the most benefit of a deliverance session, you must want help, and are serious about changing their life after deliverance. As expected, participants must watch the preparation videos before ministry sessions.
- If you have children who need ministry below the age of 16, it is necessary for the parent(s) to receive ministry first. Then, parents should be present during ministry sessions with a child 14 and under.
- To maintain deliverance after deliverance session, you must watch the walkout videos and do the assigned homework.
Honesty is the Best Policy:
- As expected, the person receiving ministry must be candid and forthright in answering all questions as this aids the deliverance process. Therefore, we do not judge anyone, since we all have a low of sin in our members.
What are the legal requirements to receive deliverance ministry?
- Chiefly, all participants must fill out two review forms to receive ministry. Also, Touch of God do not provide or mail review forms to possible participants.
- As always, the person receiving ministry must sign and initial the Release of Liability form. The team member facilitating deliverance and healing ministry is under the legal covering of Touch of God International Ministry.
Touch of God Commitment to you!
- Notably, the Deliverance Ministry Team guarantees their total, undivided attention and focus upon the person receiving ministry.
- By all means, Touch of God International Ministries keeps all All information confidential and not shared with anyone except with the team involved.
- Legally, the Team will be held guiltless from any claims regarding spiritual, emotional, psychological, and/or physical results, or lack thereof, resulting from all deliverance sessions.
What are the practical requirements for coming to Touch of God International Ministries for deliverance?
- Thus, agrees to be prompt and on time for all sessions (in person* or online through zoom). *During the COVID pandemic, all ministry sessions through Zoom and not in person.
- The person receiving ministry online through zoom needs to download ahead of time, and must have a webcam, and speakers, if not in person*
- If you have children, you must keep them quiet in a separate room during your session online.
- The time assigned for ministry is based on Central Standard Time (CST). As expected, it is up to you to figure out your time if you are in another time zone. http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/
- If you come in person for ministry, we do not have childcare or provide meals. If coming from out of town in person, housing is your responsibility.*
*Due to COVID19, all ministry sessions are through Zoom.
What are the financial requirements of Touch of God:
There is a mandatory charge for ministry, but if you make less than a certain amount, then discounts. We are a 501(c)3 and are tax-deductible. Your contribution helps Touch of God cover ministry expenses such as office, website hosting, and other fees and help three international ministries feed the poor, provide ministry materials, etc.
Guidelines for Personal Ministry Cost if you make over $1,500 per month:
- Two Hours – $80.00
- Three Hours – $110.00
- Four Hours – $145.00
- Eight Hours – $280.00
Guidelines for Personal Ministry Cost if you make under $1,500 per month (USA)
If you make less than $1,500 per month and cannot afford the suggested payment, please donate an amount you can afford. Your contribution helps other ministries Touch of God Supports globally. We pray a blessing prayer over your gift for God to bless you.
By signing the electronic Release of Liability form, the Touch of God Team will provide quality deliverance ministry. Ministry average 2 hours the first session, and if scheduled for 2nd session, 1.5 to 1 hour each time after that.
Part 2 – Release of Liability:
Section One – Regards to Doctors/Medicine
I do hereby enter into a personal ministry agreement with the Touch of God International Ministries Ministry Team for deliverance and healing ministry sessions.
Of course, Touch of God International Ministries advises anyone taking medicine not to stop or to forego medical care or mental health disease. The undersigned acknowledges and agrees that the very nature of their problem(s) is necessarily such that no specific result(s) can be promised or warranted by any ministry counseling services.
Section Two – Neglect or abuse of children
By law, certain situations may release information about individuals undergoing ministry with or without their permission. These situations are as follows:
- When the knowledge that children under your care, or outside your care, are going through abuse, neglect, or in danger, then Touch of God, by law, must call the proper authorities.
- In emergencies where there may be a danger to the client or others, as with homicide or suicide, then may break confidentiality may be broken.
- If a court of law issues a legitimate subpoena relating to the child abuse case, by law to provide the information specifically described in the warrant.
- If a committed act unreported life-threatening felony, then by law, it must be reported to the police. We also never advise anyone to stop their psychiatry care for mental health disease. We may deny our services.
Section Three – Licensed Therapists
- Formerly, I acknowledge Touch of God International Ministries is not licensed counselors, therapists, medical or psychological practitioners. Ministers are prayer facilitators only.
- I am responsible for my behavior, memories, and life decisions. I take full responsibility for the results of my choices, good or bad for my life.
- Touch of God International Ministries offers no guarantee for healing or deliverance.
- Formerly, I understand that the Touch of God International Ministries does not offer urgent care, emergency prayer, aftercare, or mental health services.
- As always, the Touch of God International ministers reserve the right to discontinue ministry at any time for any reason. I acknowledge that active occult behavior may immediately terminate the ministry relationship.
Section Four – Appointment Policy
- Besides, we provide ministry services by appointment only.
- Don’t be late.
- To cancel or reschedule an appointment, please provide at least 24-hour notice.
- If a person does not contact me within 24 hours and forgets, I may still minister. If the person fails to contact me and does not show up the second time, I will refuse ministry.
- To be expected, missed appointments will incur a one-hour fee (Discretionary).
- As much as we love each person we serve, we aren’t available for urgent or emergency support unless previously arranged directly by the minister. Please keep a mental health services number handy or dial 911 for emergencies or call 1-800-273-TALK (8255), if you feel the urge to commit suicide.
- As expected, ministry is through zoom, I require a camera and audio, if not in person.
- If you cannot fill out the forms because of equipment, I may not be the right ministry.
Section Five – Acknowledgment and Release
Important to realize, the undersigned fully understands the nature of healing and deliverance ministry counseling, such as Touch of God International Ministries. The undersigned waives and releases Touch of God International Ministries from any actions, courses of action claims, demands, damages, costs, loss of services, expenses and compensation, on account of any known and unknown personal injuries, mental anguish or agitation and damage claims to person or property resulting from or arising out of, or related to, healing and deliverance counseling services and religious services at any point after the date of this release.
Section Six – Signature Section
In order to receive healing, you must type in your full name (true name) in your name and date on the Release of Lability form.
To have a copy of the agreement, you can download this form. Thank you.
Copy of Release of Liability for Christian Healing and Deliverance Counseling Services – (PDF) Form (if you fill out the two forms, it form will take you to
If you need a PDF reader, go to https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/acrobat/pdf-reader.html.