Welcome to Prayer of Intercession that is under the umbrella of Touch of God International Ministries. https://healingdeliverance.net a healing and deliverance ministry. Touch of God is 501c3 organization.
This is a private Facebook Group for all those enrolled in our Prayer of Intercession. This is designed to create community and support for those needing prayer and learning about prayer and spiritual warfare.!
Please read thoroughly through the procedures.
What TO DO in this group:
- Encourage one another!
- Comment on how Prayer of Intercession has impacted you.
- Ask any questions that you have on the Prayer of Intercession content.
- Share your testimonies with our community so we can build our faith and celebrate Jesus together.
- Pray for each other.
- Tell your friends about Prayer of Intercession.
- Treat everyone with honor, love and respect.
- Share scriptures
What NOT TO DO in this group:
- To sell, make offers or promote anything outside of this group.
- To slander, gossip or make rude comments of any kind.
- Copy this content and use it for any kind of distribution.
(violations of these policies will result in the termination of members of Prayer of Intercession and removal from the group)
- Please do not promote yourself or another ministry by adding images about events, videos of other teachings from other ministries or your ministry. If you violate the rules more than three times, then, removal from the group.
When Do We Meet?
- We meet every Tuesday night, unless something comes up, at 10:00 p.m. central standard time – Chicago time.
- Event Calendar – of special events will be posted on the event calendar inside this group page.
- ACCESS The Event Calendar Here –>
Needing Personal Ministry
If you are needing a personal personal deliverance session. go to https://healingdeliverance.net/prayers-for-deliverance/– on this page, fill out two review forms:
- You will receive an email from me with a date and time.
- You will receive preparation videos to watch before ministry
- You will receive a link to zoom on the day of ministry. You must have a webcam.
This is a private Facebook Group for all those enrolled in our Prayer and Intercession. This is designed to create community and prayer support for all of our members!