Seeking Help! Personal Deliverance Prayer Session
Spiritual Warfare Personal Deliverance Prayer Session
Our Deliverance Ministry helps individuals identify underlying root causes of the problems they are experiencing. Our ministry sessions are one-on-one private and confidential. We help you find victory over every struggle in your life through a deliverance prayer session.
Our clients fill out two extensive forms to do a thorough evaluation to identify spiritual root causes to the problems that the client is experiencing. Our deliverance prayer sessions are intense. Our purpose is to uncover personal bondage, then freedom is experienced, and the client can move forward in God’s calling and purposes.
Our deliverance prayer session is fee-based, shown below. For those who have lower income, we do have a sliding scale price based upon total gross household income. Our deliverance ministry is self-supporting, and we are not subsidize by any church. Our deliverance prayer session is similar to therapy sessions as we deal with the cause of effects of the issues.
How You Know You Need Personal Deliverance Prayer Sessions? Do you suffer from the following?
- If you are suffering from oppression and heaviness,
- Something blocking your relationship with God,
- You’ve done repeated prayer, ministry, or counseling for healing for one or more issues in your life and no results,
- Something is controlling you through addictions,
- Emotional and mental problems (for example depression, bipolar)
- Something is attacking you,
- Strongholds of thinking, etc.
- Anxiety, Phobias, Unusual Fears,
- You’ve done medications/alternative therapies without results.
To bring understanding, I have a video for you to watch.
Personal Deliverance Prayer Session
Receive powerful personal deliverance online prayer ministry sessions for deliverance and healing breaking curses (online or in-person).
Why we suffer from sickness, torment and attacks?
Bottom line – demons cannot enter into a person’s body without legal right (this can be a result of sin, generational sin, wrong thinking). Otherwise, evil spirits need an entry point to be able to get in and attach to someone. To point out, we deal with the 12/7/4 process. Demons are like rats, and they need garbage to feed.
Two Required Forms Necessary for Personal Deliverance Prayer Session.
- Read the “Voluntary Release, Assumption of Risk and Indemnity Agreement.” You are required to initial your name in agreement with the terms on the review form.
- Two (2) Required Online Intake Forms for personal prayer of deliverance against evil for deliverance and healing from curses (please do not skip any questions or your form will not go through. In Text box, put N/A).
- When filling out your form, be: Humble and Honest for an effective healing and deliverance prayer ministry session.
- Equally important, the deliverance prayer ministry time is on Chicago time (central standard time). Please use the time converter if needed http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/. (choose two dates and time):
Monday at 7:30 p.m. central standard time
Tuesday at 6:30 p.m. central standard time
Thursday at 7:30 p.m. central standard time
Friday at 7:00 p.m. central standard time (only for Australia and New Zealand)
Saturday at 9:30 a.m. central standard time (for those living outside of USA in Europe, Africa only).
Sunday Afternoon at 2:30 or 3:00 p.m. and also 5:00 p.m. central standard time (Chicago Time).
- If you could, please choose how many ministry based on the hours listed. If you choose 4 hours, I will break the ministry sessions into two two ministry session.
- If you need deliverance from Kundalini spirit, expect more than the usual ministry sessions to get free from the Kundalini spirit. I will work with you financially if needed.
- Regardless, I usually arrange to have another person present to assist during the ministry.
- If you have children who need ministry below the age of 18, it is necessary for the parent(s) present during ministry sessions.
Are you ready to make the next step and make an appointment?
Online Intake Forms (only):
*Required fields – don’t skip questions or the form will not go through. Your form and what you tell us during the personal ministry prayer session is confidential.
After I receive your form, you will receive an email with the following information.
- Scheduled time and date for ministry
- Required Preparation Videos links
- Zoom link, or if in person, my address
During personal Deliverance Ministry Sessions, the process.
- I go over your forms with you and ask questions
- Teach – How demons have legal right to attack you
- Repent/Renounce – I have you go through prayers against evil and take responsibility to remove the demons
- Lastly, I cast Out – each spirit one at a time.
Notably, what to expect after deliverance.
- To emphasize, expect to receive two more videos, scriptures, etc. to help you with your walkout. Important to realize, these videos help you stay free.
- NOTE: The spirits will try to come back upon you (Matt 12:43-45, Luke 11:24-26). They are liars.
- If you need more personal prayer of deliverance, do not hesitate to contact me for more ministry. Deliverance is a process. The goal of deliverance is wholeness in your life.
If you make $1,500 and up, the pay scale below. If you make less than $1,500, then make a donation that you can afford:
- Two Hours – $80.00
- Three Hours – $110.00
- Four Hours – $145.00 (2 sessions)
Is It Biblical to Charge: In the first place, Touch of God is a registered 501(3)c non-profit organization that is self-supporting, and any churches or outside organizations do not subsidize us. If you have are able, we would appreciate your financial support.
Furthermore, your payment for personal deliverance prayer ministry session is tax-deductible. Also, God’s Word teaches us that “the workman is worthy of his hire.” In other words, It is a matter of honoring those who serve you. Your payment/donations help tremendously in the ongoing training and development of the volunteers and ministers and supporting international ministries.
In other words, Touch of God was founded in June 2012. Traci Morin has over 25 years of experience in healing and deliverance. Learn about her experience.
A More Excellent Way, by Henry Wright – PDF Format – $12.95
You can also buy this book at Amazon
A More Excellent Way book supplies profound knowledge about the secrets of healing and the prevention of disease. Using sound scriptural and scientific observation, Dr. Henry W. Wright leads the reader on a journey of personal responsibility, identifying root causes to specific conditions and offering pathways of healing and wholeness that were never meant to remain dormant in the body of Christ.
About Our Ministers
Specifically, Touch of God Ministries have NOT Licensed Professional Counselors, and Mental Health Providers so we don’t make medical diagnoses or mental health issues. They are Christian deliverance ministers who have gone through extensive training that person’s needs from a spiritual perspective based on the teachings of the Bible and look at spiritual roots to your issues. We have authority, but it is God who delivers people through Jesus Christ.
Prov. 17:22 “A joyful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.”
If Interested, we have a weekly prayer ministry on Facebook Live.
Do you feel like someone sending witchcraft prayers against you? Are you sick in your body? Join us on Tuesday nights at 10:00 p.m. cst on Prayer and Intercession on Facebook Private Group.
Overcoming Adversity to a Victorious Life
As you may know, some of you may have strongholds of the mind, serious diseases, addictions of all kinds, experienced traumatic events in childhood, childhood emotional neglect, all type of emotional abuse, physical abuse and have trust issues, generational curses controlling you, etc. In other words, you are looking for a safe group to become part of a family.
Overcoming Adversity to a Victorious Life Partnership – a private Facebook group and iSchool Classroom (many videos) to help the healing and deliverance process long term personal care. $14.25 per month.
In consideration for being permitted to participate in voluntary prayer ministry, herein referred to as the “Prayer Ministry,” the undersigned, (Initial on The Deliverance Review Form), here referred to as the “releaser,“ agrees as follows:
Releaser and Releaser’s personal representatives, assigns, insurer, heirs, executors, administrators, spouse and next of kin, hereby releases, waives, discharges and covenants not to sue “Touch of God International Ministries” Fort Worth, Texas, and its directors, officers, employees, agents, volunteers as well as its successors, assigns, affiliates, subordinates, and subsidiaries. Referred to as the “Releases,” from any and all liability to Releaser, and to Releaser’s personal representatives, assigns, insurer, heirs, executors, administrators, spouses and next of ken for any all loss, damage, or cost on account of injury to the person or property or resulting in death of releaser, whether caused by the negligence of releases or otherwise while Releaser is participating in the Prayer Ministry and any other activities in connection with the Deliverance Prayer Ministry.
Assumption of Risk Releaser understands
2. The Assumption of Risk Releaser understands, is aware of, and assumes all risks inherent in participating in the Deliverance Prayer Ministry. As always, these risks include, but are not limited to, physical and emotional responses and reactions as a result of this Prayer Ministry. 3. Also, Indemnity Releaser agrees to indemnify Releasees from any liability, loss, damage or cost Releasees may incur due to the participation by Releaser in the Prayer Ministry whether caused by the negligence of Releasees or otherwise. To emphasize, the Releaser assumes full responsibility for and risk of bodily injury, death or property damage due to the negligence of Releasees or otherwise while participating in the Healing and Deliverance Prayer Ministry.
Releaser expressly agrees that this voluntary Release, Assumption of Risk and Indemnity Agreement, herein referred to as “Agreement”, is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the laws of the state of Texas and that, if any portion of this Agreement is held invalid, it is agreed that a balance, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect. That is to say, this Agreement contains the entire Agreement between the parties regarding the Prayer Ministry.
Releaser Represents that
I HAVE CAREFULLY READ THIS AGREEMENT.
- RELEASE OF ALL CLAIMS, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASES.
- ASSUME ALL RISKS INHERENT IN THE HEALING AND DELIVERANCE PRAYER MINISTRY Outlined in THE AGREEMENT.
- AND THAT I AM INDEMNIFYING THE RELEASEES.
Again, I WILL INITIAL ON THE REVIEW FORM EVIDENCING MY UNDERSTANDING AND ACCEPTANCE OF THE PROVISIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
In fact, Payments are required to receive ministry. As always, I do have discounts for those who cannot afford ministry, after payment, you have seven (7) days to request refund if you have not already received ministry. Also, I will work with you on dates and times but you will need to check your emails and respond back to me. Thank you.
Notably, we Thank You for Your Willingness to fill out the deliverance review form.
By all means, we will get back with you for a personal deliverance session.
While filling out the form, please make sure you have read the Waiver and initialed it. Thank you!