Touch of God Int’l Ministries
How to Walk Out After 2-Day Healing and Deliverance Seminar – Part 2
Every day do the following to start your detox the stinkin thinkin and breaking down those negative strongholds of thinking. Have a diary to track your process.
- Put on the armor of God daily to cover your mind, heart, body, and feet to walk more like the Lord.
- Start to praise the Lord and find things to be thankful for even if it is hard to find anything good or if you are experiencing the wilderness. Isaiah 43:19-20
19 Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.
20 The beast of the field shall honour me, the dragons and the owls: because I give waters in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert, to give drink to my people, my chosen.
- Spend about 7 minutes with the Lord – Invite him to lead you first thing in the morning.
- Ask the Lord what area of toxic thinking you need to give over to the Lord. Write it down in your journal.
- Give any area to the Lord that is not love. For example, you are replaying a hurt, then forgive that person and ask the Lord to forgive you for holding the bitterness. Also if the enemy is throwing your failures in your face. You gotta believe it is all under the blood.
“As far as the east is from the west, so far has He put our transgressions from us” (Ps 103:12). “He pardons all [our] iniquities” (Ps 103:3). He casts “into the depths of the sea all our sins” (Micah 7:19).
Don’t get stuck in the past and forgive yourself. Don’t listen to the enemy by discerning who is talking to you according to Heb. 5:13-14.
- Praise the Lord because he is worthy of praise for he is on your side – put on music if that helps you. When in difficult situations, learn to praise him in all things. Watch your mouth that you don’t murmur and complain but be grateful.
- Lift up your hands and praise him for who he is.
- Why do this? You are activating faith and you are breaking down old strongholds of thinking. You are renewing your mind.
Brain scans shows that when we praise the Lord, starts to prepare for excitement. Our brain is designed to change with thought. It even can change your DNA in a positive way.
- Learn to cast your cares to the Lord. The enemy loves to make us worry about tomorrow about anything such as our jobs, money, bills, our children, etc. Learn to cast your cares to the Lord.
1 Peter 5:7 says “7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.
He cares for you. Some of you have a hard to believing He cares for you but he does. He bottles your tears (Ps. 56:8) and knows every hair on your head (Luke 12:7). Many people believe that our DNA with which we are born is the sole determinant for who we are and will become, but scientist have understood that this genetic determinism is a flawed theory.
When we have negative emotions such as anger, anxiety and dislike or hate, or think negative thoughts such as ‘I hate my job,’ ‘I don’t like so and so’ or ‘Who does he think he is?’, we experience stress and our energy reserves are redirected.” When you see who you are in Christ and that you can do all things and you choose to love: love others, love God, love yourself, you are reshaping the biological (DNA) structure of your cells and become inclined to happiness and optimism full of hope.
When you learn to praise Him in all situations and/or thank Him and believe He cares for you, your brain is rewiring itself in a positive direction.
Otherwise, if you are bombarding your cells with a negative attitude, you are literally programming your cells to receive more negative chemicals that bring about disease.
If you agree with worry known as fear and become one with it, do the 8rs. 1. Recognize it, 2. Take Responsibility, 3. Repent 4. Renounce, 5. Remove it 6. Resist the devil, 7. Rejoice 8. Restore others.
Learn to trust God in all circumstances. His word says 365 times, fear not.
- At the end of the day, reflect and write down your progress in your journal and thank Him, before you go to bed, for your day.